Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

A. Maera Sior
B. United States. I once shipped to the UK and it broke my bank account. :(
C. AoT anime thread. Also found in Yuri On Ice and Land of the Lustrous (anime thread).
D. Food and drink. Yeah, anime is cool and all, but have you ever had fresh cinnamon mochi? Currently between Yakuza 3 and 4. I only have Berserk on my shelf, so I'd be down for manga if it matches my tastes. I currently practice jodo.
E. I prefer things that are practical. Please send me your local foods! No clothing or 18+. Not opposed to phone charms etc, but I don't have anything to attach them to right now.
F. Tea! I have a pretty big collection but could always use more. History is cool, too.
G. No clothing, no allergies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Thank you asterioth! I really needed a bunch of gifts today after the shitshow that was work. I may have been a bit teary when I saw they were wrapped.

I will definitely be consuming some of them this evening.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I just sent off my package and Fedex said it will arrive tomorrow. Thanks for being only a few states away, Santee!

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Santee, did you get my package? You didn't give your legal name, so I hope that's not the hold-up.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

chiasaur11 posted:

If it was me, then not yet, I don't think.

Sorry if I caused delays.

Nope, someone else.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

AnoHito posted:

I have a PO box that my mail, much to my entire family's annoyance, is occasionally routed to. It may take me up to a week or two to actually go get any package I receive.

You may not want to wait that long. There may possibly be cookies in there and I don't know how full of preservatives these hypothetical cookies may be.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

So, have you picked up your box yet?

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

AnoHito posted:

Yes, and it owns so hard. I'll probably not have time to take pictures until the 26th, though...

Glad you got it. The cookies are still good, I hope.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Pretty sure I sent one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

AnoHito posted:

I took these pictures a while ago and keep forgetting to post them.

So a bunch of things showed up, nicely wrapped.

And they had a nice note!

Completely dead-on accurate about the lack of Asian grocery. Hard to even find mirrin around here...

So first some rice seasoning. Always love this stuff for when I feel super lazy but still want something tasty.

These were good and had a nice banana taste

The local cookies in question. They were good and I ate pretty much all of them at once.

The weird one. Can't really say they taste good, or even that they don't taste bad, but they sure taste interesting. And for some ungodly reason I keep eating them...

A nice ceramic teacup, perfect for a good evening tea.

And last, but certainly not least

Absolutely amazing. I've been using it for lunch pretty much every day. A near perfect gift on its own.

Thank you Maera Sior. I love it all, and Happy New Year!

Glad everything arrived intact and that the bento box has been useful!