Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
  1. Julias
  2. United States. Willing to ship international.
  3. OP of the Seasonal Anime Thread
  4. I like all sorts of anime and manga, in particular comedies and drama. I'm interested in Japanese cuisine, especially sweets. Figurines, especially Figma and Nendo, are cool. Any good Non-fiction talking about the history of Japan is cool, from Shinto mythology to modern day history.
  5. Cute Figmas/Nendos are always appeciated. Keychains and wallets are good. Little toys and gadgets are neat. Good Novels and other books/Mangas/doujins are appreciated, though nothing part of a long running series, 18+ stuff and alcohol is cool. Generally no clothes, but cute stockings/thighhighs/socks are nice.
  6. Autobiographies, fancy hankrchiefs, cool belts/Pins (Not of any western franchises, though), cat toys, music, especially Jazz. Art is awesome, as are cats and reptiles.
  7. If you send food, please no Mayonaise, Wasabi, or Mayo)

Julias fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Nov 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Alright, my Santee's package is on way, sans one item coming at a later date. Should be arriving by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Spiritus Nox posted:

Whew, this is a lot. Thanks so, so much Julias! I barely know where to begin! Really looking forward to Solanin in particular.

It was my pleasure Nox! I figured at least a couple of these would catch your fancy
And don't forget, there's one more present on it's way, so look forward to that.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Ah! I was so excited for my Santee to receive their presents that I forgot that I had some coming my way too!

I open it up and find a few neat gifts:

A couple of neat books, wrapped up in a beautiful wrapping paper....

That some package inspector completely ripped to shreads:mad:

There was also a Touhou Button Gacha

This is really stylish, though now I wish I had the whole set!

And there were some apple cider doughnuts! I had one for dessert tonight-it was really delicious, definitely up there with blueberry cake doughnuts.

Lastly, there was the box:

:3:

Thanks Argona for the wonderful presents! I hope that you enjoy the rest of the holidays!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Strange Quark posted:

Hey, I got a book.

Thanks again, eela! I’ve never heard of this before but it sounds like it’ll be a good read.

I can't believe you didn't read the other poster's posts in last year's Secret Santa Thread :ergcryin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm glad you like it. Merry Christmas Spiritus Nox!