Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
  1. Strange Quark
  2. USA, preferably domestic only.
  3. I've been watching Double Decker
  4. Lately, I've been tying my emotional well-being to really into Yugioh Vrains and Cardfight Vanguard. See my MAL for other stuff I like. Video games-wise, I like stuff like Etrian Odyssey, SMT, and Pokemon.
  5. Books or something I can use would be nice. I'm right now trying to pick up the physical Vanguard tcg as someone who's never played a physical card game before, so any fitting accessories would be nice. I don't buy any merchandise myself so the chances you get me something I already have (aka what I got in previous Secret Santas) is pretty low. Not really a fan of loud and flashy designs, but something subtle would be cool, especially with regards to clothing. Sweets or snacks are good too, though I can't handle spicy stuff. The only video game console I have is my 3ds, but chances are I already have all the games I'm interested on that. No alcohol. No 18+ stuff unless it's some kind of edge case. Please do not give me a funkopop.
  6. I'm a giant nerd so math/science/space stuff is right up my alley. I love reptiles too, and snakes in particular. I live in Hawaii by the way.
  7. Unisex small, women's medium for shirt size.

Strange Quark fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Nov 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
If I get Dryzen, I'm watching eureka seven ao

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
My santee is getting at least one Vanguard card with whatever else I send, and yes that is a threat.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I handed over my package to the post office today. Their rough estimate is a Monday arrival.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got goodies!

200 card sleeves and a generously sized playmat! I actually have this same design on a T-shirt, lol. I also didn’t have any big sleeves to double sleeve my cards yet, so this is very useful. Thanks a bunch, eela!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hey, I got a book.

Thanks again, eela! I’ve never heard of this before but it sounds like it’ll be a good read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Who are you