Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

1) Chiasaur11, shockingly.
2) United States of America. International's fine, even if I'd prefer to avoid the shipping rates.
3) I post reasonably regularly in the Gundam thread.
4) I'm fond of giant robots in general, I suppose. (Sometimes smaller ones too, what with NieR: Automata being the best game of 2017). Fire Emblem's mostly good, even if I wasn't too fond of Fates. Oh, and Hinamatsuri is maybe my favorite manga right now, up there with ONE's stuff.
5) Not really looking for snacks. Models and little desk figures would be nice, as might manga. Would prefer to avoid 18+ stuff, though, for avoiding excessively awkward conversations, if nothing else.
6) Well, I like a lot of classic literature. Tom Stoppard plays, Dostoyevsky, Shakespeare, that kinda thing.
7) Men's large, more for height than width.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

My gift shipped off Monday, so it should be arriving soon. Hopefully.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Glad it arrived so quickly, and glad you liked it.

(Dollar stores have a remarkable variety of out-of-date wrapping paper. Perfect for confusing acquaintances.)

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Maera Sior posted:

Santee, did you get my package? You didn't give your legal name, so I hope that's not the hold-up.

If it was me, then not yet, I don't think.

Sorry if I caused delays.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I got my gift today! Or at least part of it.

I've been kind of meaning to get around to reading more Japanese proper literature instead of just focusing on things with robots and people getting punched so hard they explode, so this was a really cool surprise, especially since I've been looking for more short fiction to read in general.

Thanks, McGill. This is better than I ever expected.