Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

1. Ranzear
  2. USA, same continent at least is cool.
  3. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678195&pagenumber=632&#post488770389
  4. Super nerdy mecha. I'm not a huge Gundam fan, but more games like Armored Core or Virtual On or related stuff like Accel World. I also have my stints with comfy stuff like Amanchu or Non Non Biyori and technically impressive shows and/or philosophical undertones like Land of the Lustrous.
  5. I have a cavalcade of red and black things on my work desk. I have an even more extreme proliferation of red and back things at home. Anything is cool if it fits those colors even if it's from something I've never heard of (and isn't skeezy).
  6. I also wrench cars and do lots of gamedev. I also enjoy 40k (Techpriest desktop at work) but probably won't ever own a single piece. No 18+ or alcohol please (I have enough).
  7. Uni small shirts, I don't wear hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I'll double down if someone else can't contribute but wants in.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I used to be all about Renfro, but Melinda is the new hotness.

Everything shows delivered today.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Brownieftw posted:

I saw that and just started dying laughing, since I picked the exact same one up when i was at matsuricon in august!
Thank you, ranzear!

I probably could have expected this, lol. Up to you if Amazon gifts have return instructions or you want to regift it or something.

Glad the rest was on the mark.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Ohay, what could this be?

Brown paper! :woop:

Oh... (I don't actually remember why I took that picture)

Thanks Santee! The collection begins...

Hannibal doesn't think boxes are a big deal, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

klapman posted:

Glad you didn't already have a copy! Cantaloupe and Wark really saved the day on this one, I was able to get actually good and fitting gifts instead of a 20$ beer stein lol

I don't really use these, just funny I have some. I suppose I also have the big glass stein, two pilsners, four shaker pints, six british dimples (I mostly eat cereal out of these), four glencairns, two crystal highballs (rip the other two, btw they explode), a couple old rocks from grandma somewhere... Okay yeah it was a good call :v: