Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

1. AnoHito
  2. US, international is probably fine
  3. I post randomly here and there, occasionally stumbling into the chat thread
  4. A lot of dumb bullshit anime, preferring stupid fun and cute things over all else. I have this thing which hasn't been updated in forever.
  5. Cute/cool decorative things are nice. Failing at that, I like weird/rare snacks and drinks.18+ and booze are definitely okay.
  6. Games, physical and digital. Particularly the super-convoluted types.
  7. Shirt size US men's XXL. No food allergies or anything.

I'll probably update this later to be better/more descriptive...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I have a PO box that my mail, much to my entire family's annoyance, is occasionally routed to. It may take me up to a week or two to actually go get any package I receive.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Maera Sior posted:

So, have you picked up your box yet?

Yes, and it owns so hard. I'll probably not have time to take pictures until the 26th, though...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I took these pictures a while ago and keep forgetting to post them.

So a bunch of things showed up, nicely wrapped.

And they had a nice note!

Completely dead-on accurate about the lack of Asian grocery. Hard to even find mirrin around here...

So first some rice seasoning. Always love this stuff for when I feel super lazy but still want something tasty.

These were good and had a nice banana taste

The local cookies in question. They were good and I ate pretty much all of them at once.

The weird one. Can't really say they taste good, or even that they don't taste bad, but they sure taste interesting. And for some ungodly reason I keep eating them...

A nice ceramic teacup, perfect for a good evening tea.

And last, but certainly not least

Absolutely amazing. I've been using it for lunch pretty much every day. A near perfect gift on its own.

Thank you Maera Sior. I love it all, and Happy New Year!