Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
A. leather fedora
B. Japan, willing to ship overseas
C. Touhou thread
D. I have an interest in city pop, J-jazz, and J-fusion. Also video games and related merch (mostly Nintendo, DDR/music games, and Falcom). Haven't been watching much anime but Pop Team Epic was great.
E. Local snacks or cereal, cool music, but not so much in the way of decorative knick-knacks unless you're certain I'll REALLY like it. Kind of running out of space for that and I just moved. No 18+ or alcohol please.
F. TF2. Been wanting some of the merch but importing is more expensive than I thought. Only have the Pyro figure I found randomly in a Mandarake.
G. US Large, JP, X-Large. I have spider arms so anything long-sleeved won't be long enough, more than likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Fourth

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
My package was shipped yesterday as well.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

Now that I'm about 80% certain I got them from this SS, I got a plush TF2 Dispenser and the English version of Pop Team Epic from mine! Thanks a lot!

Edit: Good thing Christmas Day isn't a national holiday here, since I just got this in the mail from Australia.

The card (which also ends the saying on the front with "as a seagull with a chip!") mentions two others on the way, so either I did receive the other gifts first or they were from the other SS. Anyway, I really appreciate them, Knorth!

leather fedora fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Dec 25, 2018