Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I was following this Saudi dude, Kashoggi, but he hasn't posted in like a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

I just signed up for Hulu.

Pocket Sand!

You mean Rusty Shackleford just signed up for Hulu.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I guess the hit team in Turkey was from their farm league.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

MA-Horus posted:

Yeah but there's a difference between "early retirement" and "7.62 tokarev to the back of the skull" in terms of getting rid of your generals.

The second option only really flies in North Korea, but in their case it's less 7.62 Tokarev and more 20mm AA gun.

Um, excuse me, but the head executioner used Walthers, because with the high rate of executions, he had reservations about Russian pistols. Get your facts right, rear end in a top hat.

(Just playing- its one of my favorite facts to share, though)

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

not caring here posted:

Heh, committing accidental acts of war in the thread.

Accidental War Crimes are cheeky and fun. Actual War Crimes are cruel and tragic.

Which makes them not really shenanigans at all.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

GOP will gain more seats than anyone thought possible, because it has to be the worst outcome possible. Because 2018.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

Couldn't have really realistically asked for more from Maryland yesterday, good job Maryland voters

As a Dundalk Expat, can you give me a run down?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

He also just blamed Obama for the annexation of Crimea.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

If doxxing them is wrong, I don't want to be right.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

mods changed my name posted:

Need another War on Poverty imo

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs
So the police can bother me

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Not sure out anyone has seen it, but that piece of poo poo with the "Mississippi Justice" shirt, he got doxxed and fired.
He also got fired from the police for loving an underage girl.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

While a huge comic nerd, and more Marvel than DC, I really don't care that he is dead. I didn't know him personally, and I hope Jack Kirby kicks the poo poo out of him in the afterlife. Lee was just another example of 'No one at the top got there being a decent person'.

E- they filmed 14 cameos for future movies, so we will see his old ads again.
And we will also get the pleasure of hearing/seeing/reading poo poo like, 'i forgot how much I missed him.' Or 'its sad, it reminded me he's not here' poo poo for the rest of the MCU.

bulletsponge13 fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Nov 12, 2018

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

It isn't genocide if they aren't people! :eng101:

Now you're thinking like a Chud!

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Current Event- the new Prince album, "Piano and a Microphone-1983" is cool as poo poo, and great to chill to.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

joat mon posted:

Cindy Hyde-Smith won the MS Senate race, by about 8 points.
This election was only for the remaining two years of Thad Cochran's 6 year term, so it'll be up for election again in 2020.

Not surprised, but somehow I am? Like I knew this was the likely out come, but still didn't think it would happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I was an idiot and bought a house. I pretty much hate it, but it's my wife's dream house, and I don't give a poo poo anymore. We got lucky that the one owner was moving to FL to die, so she left everything we needed for upkeep- ride on, snowblower, basic tools, cleaning poo poo, etc.
Still wasn't worth it.

Also, if Macho Man were still alive, having him read Trump's brain poops, he would get 25th'd so loving quick, because everyone would hear how insane he actually sounds.