Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

bulletsponge13 posted:

Accidental War Crimes are cheeky and fun. Actual War Crimes are cruel and tragic.

Which makes them not really shenanigans at all.

That's why I always say I was party to war crimes. It sounds more fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Waroduce posted:

I was conceived on or near Valentine's Day because 9 months from that date is November and my birthdays and November. Everybody count 3 months back and figure out when your parents banged

So close but so far

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Stultus Maximus posted:

Same with "there is no ethical consumption under capitalism." Sheer laziness and making excuses not to try.

Idk, I like that saying. It's a nice reminder that despite the little things people do the problem itself is much larger and will require a more radical approach than shopping at Trader Joe's

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

mods changed my name posted:

POSTING TO SSHOW OF MY RETRO AV BUY RETRO AVS FOR LOWTAX AND THE FORUMS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE WE HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE WE'RE ALL MISERABLE FUCKERS THAT GOT RUINED BY THE MIC AND THAT SCOUNDREL GEORGE W BUSH OR MAYBE BILL CLINTON IF YOURE DED OR SYRIAN LANNISTER

Pretty sure Ded had his life ruined by Carter

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1063104102324994049

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/1063408845723131904

Since we won't do anything about weapon availability, guess every student, teacher, and staff should just carry a one-handed tourniquet like being in-country

Are we really at the point where we are teaching children how to use a loving CAT? loving Christ I hate this goddamn country some times.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/AthertonKD/status/1064186057673994240?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
They missed their chance to call it a hoax 49 years ago

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

SimonCat posted:

Comparing 3 high schools in 3 different states from the nearly 40,000 high schools in the USA doesn't show a trend.

Hey, it's the guy white knighting loving Nazis lmao

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

kraken! posted:

That's pretty cool.

It also illustrates another reason gene editing is a terrible idea: even when you know a gene codes for a specific protein and you know what effect that gene has on an organism, the reason it has that effect is pretty much inaccessible to us.

God works in mysterious ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit