Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Go go go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Alright real fast, all you hip woke young dudes and dudettes.. who should I be following on twitter for CE/political poo poo? I’ve got popehat so far.

And what I’ll do is compile the twitter follow suggestions in the OP for easy one stop shopping.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 1, 2018

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

my kinda ape posted:

Do you want more or less serious accounts or funny accounts that are often political?

Funny accounts would be great too, same as far as serious ones.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bulletsponge13 posted:

I was following this Saudi dude, Kashoggi, but he hasn't posted in like a month.

*nods*

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

oh gently caress i had completely forgot about that dude.

we really need a recap episode every once and awhile.

The song would be sooooooo long post 2016.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

There’s just so loving much to love in this photo.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I've been doing blow a lot more often this year when I was barely doing it the last 3 years and I'm gonna blame trump for it even though it's probably more works fault

Bro, ditch the booger sugar and just smoke hash and drink energy drinks to keep that crazy energy up.

Coke is just dangerous to gently caress with, you can ruin your heart and not know about it for 10-15 years.

Weed is your best friend. You know this to be true.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

CommieGIR posted:

Snopes confirms its a real product, and it was advertised on Fox News channel

I got one from my secret Santa last year

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ZombieApostate posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/hillary-clinton-europe-must-curb-immigration-stop-populists-trump-brexit

Hillary: "The EU has to stop the migrants to combat populism, perhaps by building some kind of wall. Also, people want a king to rule them, I totally didn't lose because I'm completely out of touch."

Man gently caress Hillary Clinton.

We’re not better off with trump but we’ll probably be better off long term by destroying her political ambition and clout completely. She’s terrible from every conceivable perspective that doesn’t start and end with “Is not Donald Trump.”

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Man gently caress the VA.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I’m hoping to get hired on at the local VA hospital when I graduate college. I’ve been told working there is hell but I can eventually draw a second pension and some sweet TSP matching money.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

McNally posted:

VA owes me $50 a month since classes started this semester. I'm getting my loving money from them.

*Narrator Voice*
He did not.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Vasudus posted:

VA hospitals will take anybody that can get hired, they're so insanely undermanned because they're hell on earth. If you can stand it, go for it.

Unfortunately I'm working in the policy shop so I'll have no cool connections.

I figure I get in with a B.S. in a heavily Certificate/A.A.S dominated field plus I get that sweet disabled vet preference.

If it sucks hard enough I’ll bail and go work at the hospital my wife works at. It’s 5 minutes away versus the 35 minutes away that the VA hospital is.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
$1 million to essentially cure a disease for at least 10 years sounds crazy until you factor in that protein replacement drugs run about $300k a year, or $3 million dollars over 10 years.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Whoops wrong thread nm

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

especially since i thought it was a fried egg at first, lol

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I have never seen avocado toast on a menu before- is this a west coast thing? I live in the south, so we’re a little behind the curve on trends.