Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Alright real fast, all you hip woke young dudes and dudettes.. who should I be following on twitter for CE/political poo poo? I’ve got popehat so far.

And what I’ll do is compile the twitter follow suggestions in the OP for easy one stop shopping.

JJ MacNab is a good follow for domestic terrorism/sovcit stuff.
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1057656373922516992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

Also:

-Accelerationism, attack your old white dude conservatives (or succdem) opponents with full communism now in a blitz because all the half measures and decorum compromises have made for terrible results since the 60's.

Uh I don't think that word means what you think it does, accelerationism is intentionally voting for the "old white dude conservatives" and fascists because the workers need to hosed over as hard as possible so they'll rise up and also as punishment for not doing so earlier.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

Actually its pushing for rapid radical change, either by speeding the collapse of the existing system and hence leaving people with no options BUT said change, or by empowering those who will use that power to force what change they change they can right the hell now.

Related to:

In practice this means "uh sorry minorities but you deserve to be murdered since you didn't vote for bernie :smug:"

Like I said, the intent is to punish the proletariat for not being sufficiently revolutionary via enabling fascists. It's collaborationism plain and simple.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
"Sir, Assange is still refusing to clean up after his cat"
"...Release the files"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/manafort-held-secret-talks-with-assange-in-ecuadorian-embassy

quote:

A separate internal document written by Ecuador’s Senain intelligence agency and seen by the Guardian lists “Paul Manaford [sic]” as one of several well-known guests. It also mentions “Russians”.

According to the sources, Manafort returned to the embassy in 2015. He paid another visit in spring 2016, turning up alone, around the time Trump named him as his convention manager. The visit is tentatively dated to March.

Manafort’s 2016 visit to Assange lasted about 40 minutes, one source said, adding that the American was casually dressed when he exited the embassy, wearing sandy-coloured chinos, a cardigan and a light-coloured shirt.

Visitors normally register with embassy security guards and show their passports. Sources in Ecuador, however, say Manafort was not logged.

Embassy staff were aware only later of the potential significance of Manafort’s visit and his political role with Trump, it is understood.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/29/18118529/far-right-activist-laura-loomer-twitter-protest-handcuff-nyc-hq

quote:

NYPD officers have erected a barricade around her demonstration and moved onlookers away from the Chelsea office’s doors. Police also have told onlookers that they have no plans to remove her from the premises, or to press charges, without Twitter asking them to remove her. Police have told onlookers and Loomer herself that, as of yet, the social media company isn’t currently pressing charges.

“I want my Twitter,” she told NYPD negotiators on the scene

quote:

“If I have to, I’ll pee on myself,” she continues. “I haven’t eaten or drunken today.”