Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

aphid_licker posted:

Imagine getting massacred by someone wearing that fuckin God guns and Trump Shirt. loving surreal.

I'm protected by virtue of being in close proximity to a city center they consider an impenetrable fortress of murdering raping Urban ferals.

Not even the most brave of sandals with socks wearing heartland tourist would dare to trespass into this hellscape of ungodliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

how many lbjs would you take

Apparently he had a huge schlong so this number might be smaller

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

I got the kids best interest at heart since I grew up in the program. I’ll be damned if the focus isn’t on practical seamanship and safety afloat over marching and uniforms.

There were some Sea cadets at Corry Station when I was there for a C school. They had them out at 545am doing pt on the ground in disgusting mud puddles in a downpour.

I laughed as I drove my rear end to the galley to eat biscuits and gravy. Wonder if they ever learned the Navy doesn't do that poo poo.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Kinda wonder how much of the world's helium reserves are used in the Thanksgiving day parade.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Godholio posted:

You're adorable.

Edit: Actually some of them are made here, so I guess you're only partially adorable.

Maybe assembled here but where are the fabs churning out the bargain basement silicon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Hexyflexy posted:

She's still there

e:

The Master Race. Makes me glad I'm a black gay weirdo.

No one wants to take custody of crazy. I bet every agency is playing not me on that one