Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

What's wrong with Leupold? They make good scopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lee Zeldin (R) beat Perry Gershon handily in NY District 1. That's what Democrats get when they allow a rich carpetbagging piece of poo poo with no charisma, basically come in and buy the primary from everybody by out spending everyone else and taking money from huge donors. Zeldin is a gigantic piece of poo poo, voted to repeal Obamacare countless times, doesn't give a gently caress about Women's Healthcare, and basically follows whatever Trump wants.

The amount of voter suppression that happened throughout the United States was loving despicable. God only knows how people were discouraged or ineligible to vote because they were purged from voter rolls, or there were only a few working machines in at the voting Precinct, leading to huge lines. Literally the only way that Republicans can win is by gerrymandering, and suppressing the vote. loving despicable. The new Democrats in the house need to elect somebody with a backbone to be speaker, so that they can investigate and subpoena any rear end in a top hat involved in voter suppression.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Didn't they do that in another state in 2016 when a Democrat won? This is an all-too-familiar play from them.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

mlmp08 posted:

There's a brewing Navy SEALs investigation into war crimes, with at least 2 charged already. One of the charged is turning to this fine charity for legal help:

Jesus loving Christ in the middle that's the gigantic piece of poo poo who should've been executed for war crimes. He shot up a bunch of loving families in Afghanistan.

What the ever living gently caress

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

That's loving horrible. Seconding the guess that it was yet another incel piece of poo poo. How long until the FBI looks into these incel message boards as much as they look into radical Islamic extremist forums?

Also, "Rained bullets"? The event is horrible enough without hyperbole and exaggeration. The sentence wouldn't be accurate even if he had a semi auto AR-15, but the dude had a pistol, from all accounts.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
It was played up big time for the election as a way to scare Republican dumbfucks into voting against Democrats. Now it has died down as a story because the election has passed.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lol at the last 100 posts. What a fuck8ng hell world we live in

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

mlmp08 posted:

lol that Brexit was a totally nonbinding votes and the leadership could’ve (and still can) just say “nah.”

That is literally the best part. They could have easily just said "wow you lot are idiots innit mate I swear on me mum" and everything would've been fine.

I honestly don't know which country is more stupid, and which country's leader is more stupid. The conservative parties in both countries are obviously and clearly corrupt, and are compromised and / or funded by dirty Russian money. It would be funny if it wasn't loving over hundreds of millions of people.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Richard Bong posted:

As a rep I really dislike Pelosi, she is way too corporatist/center. As a speaker I like her because she is crafty as poo poo. She’s smart enough to know leaning left will keep voter energy up and she’ll do it.

Her plan to pass basically our wishlist of bills and make the republicans vote it down repeatedly is solid. It’s a good way to get a democratic message out through the trump noise.

“See this is what you’d get if you didn’t have an Ayn Randian death cult headed by a budding kleptocracy running the country”

Once the dust clears she can move left or out.

But gently caress Schumer. That Facebook article confirmed just what kind of a shithead he is.

Agreed about Schumer, he was, and always has been, a Wall Street shill who is basically JUST left of center.

But Pelosi, aside from getting the ACA passed, does not impress me as Speaker, or as minority leader. She's part of the old guard, and the sooner we get rid of them, the better. She's fallen for Republican lies almost as much as Schumer has. I also don't see her being able to pass a whole wishlist of bills in the House, either - not with so many Reps in red states and or districts. I could very well be wrong about the latter, but I just don't trust her or Schumer at all anymore.

gently caress decorum. gently caress the Republicans.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Syrian Lannister posted:

In good news, Neo-Nazi's have no first amendment rights coverage to harrass

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/us/daily-stormer-anti-semitic-lawsuit.html

Its behind a paywall, can you copy and paste it?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Christ it isn't safe for us to do poo poo anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

When you see a fellow lover of executing journalists.