Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Garrett gonna be the coach for longer than Landry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol cowboys

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the cowboys lost? i mean i guess i shouldn't be surprised but what the gently caress?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

corn on the cop posted:

the cowboys lost? i mean i guess i shouldn't be surprised but what the gently caress?

It turns out being a bad team with a bad fanbase makes you capable of losing to some very bad teams

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME
Mariota ran two option plays tonight that fooled the poo poo out of me

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

turns out the cowboys suck

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
One of these days, the Cowboys won't have 7/8 of their games outside of a Sunday Noon kick. One of these days.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
How bout dem Cowboys!

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Elephanthead posted:

How bout dem Cowboys!

I appreciate what Jerry Jones is doing. He brings suffering and unhappiness to such a wide fan-base that I can never truly hate him.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Edward Mass posted:

One of these days, the Cowboys won't have 7/8 of their games outside of a Sunday Noon kick. One of these days.

This will never happen. The eagles had 2 primetime games in the first 3 weeks after a 4-12 season, we are stuck watching crappy NFCE teams forever.

The cowboys had something like 12 of their 16 games nationally televised in 2014 when they went 12-4.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Here's a thought: instead of four incompletes to the endzone, throw three to Elliott in the flat.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Big Jay Cutler posted:

Mariota ran two option plays tonight that fooled the poo poo out of me

The touchdown where they went up 21-14 was tricky as hell and I had to watch it a few times to figure out what the hell happened. The fake handoff into a short shovel pass in heavy traffic was really slick.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'd like to thank the football gods for allowing the Packers to trade Haha Clinton-Dix to the Redskins so that Julio could clown him one more time to end his TD drought.

https://twitter.com/ftbeard_17/status/1059186722494267392

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

I'd like to thank the football gods for allowing the Packers to trade Haha Clinton-Dix to the Redskins so that Julio could clown him one more time to end his TD drought.

These 360 views are pretty dope

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1059467965152686080

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
It would have been more fun if Julio had 1800 yards receiving and no TDs, but I guess I'm glad he finally got into the end zone.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

That is pretty cool. Wish we had a buttfumble one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

That is pretty cool. Wish we had a buttfumble one.

He slammed into all 360 degrees of that mans rear end.

• Locked thread