Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

sean10mm posted:

Friendship ended with CARR
Now MCCARRON is my best friend

I tried to screencap the saddest Gruden face, but the whole clip looked like McCarron came over like "hey buddy, you all right? You gonna be ok?"

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Playing devils advocate:

I think the last several years of sitting afar and judging draft picks and players has made Gruden supremely confident in his ability to pick out talent. And seeing that the easiest way to win is with young players that you pay peanuts for - thanks to the CBA - he's decided to have a fire sale so he can restock the team for the long run, rather than just try to fix up the current roster.

The Browns

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Well that was a lovely loss today, but I like Rivers and I like the San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles, so there's that at least.

• Locked thread