Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
Ravens have pissed me off beyond belief, but I think I've learned two things about the team the last couple game:

All it took was a couple of injuries on the offensive line, and Flacco has been not seeing a lot of open receivers and getting hurried. Kinda highlights that he IS NOW a lot slower at going through his progressions than he used to be, and has been getting freebies thanks to the new mighty O line's protection.

That line can't last a season, so Flacco can't last a season. So, he shouldn't be the starter.

Also, the excessive use of Lamar Jackson only making a single play has already allowed defenses plenty of tape to make adjustments. Much like Ronnie Brown of The Dolphins running the exact same option rush over and over, you'll see the YPC crater quickly.

If you're not a true threat from the air, the Option Offense doesn't work for very long. And usually you can't have two threats from the air, because there's only so much practice time in a week to keep your WRs a in sync with the starting QB.

Can we gut this entire team's offensive coaching staff, and start new next year? If you're going to play Lamar Jackson that loving much, you might as well make him the starter, and make Joe take a pay cut / trade.

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Nov 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread