Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Chris James 2 posted:

Thank you for the ring Harbaugh, I'll miss you, close the door on your way out

I won't miss him. I do appreciate the ring. But also running a FG fake when Patrick Willis is out on the field came very close to costing us that game. I think it will be hard to do worse.

Fire the whole coaching staff in my opinion. Martindale started out good but his poo poo has been figured out and nobody named "wink" in 2018 can really be that good. Morningwheg is probably ok but is just another retread idiot who rode off on a motorcycle to try to impress the Lions back in like 2001 and he should be fired now, for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Only one Super Bowl? What a loving loser

His loyalty to a failing OC screwed us the two years before and almost cost it to us that year. Only the Baltimore inferiority complex with DC is what got us that Superbowl.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

^^It's not just injuries though and I think the team was playing a little over its head in those early weeks. The run game has been a huge problem all year and will continuee to be even if we get fully healthy again.

Yeah it was easy in the days where we could just build around Lewis and Reed on the defense. I definitely took for granted all those years having two hall of fame players with lots of years left on the team.

It's clear that the foundations of this current team just aren't enough to get it done and there needs to be a total reworking and a search for an Ovechkin or a Crosby like I mentioned last week.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

We lose Newsome after this year too right? Next year will be pretty interesting to see what this team looks like.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Saints are going to win the Superbowl.

And it makes me sick.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Two Tone Shoes posted:

I never knew you hated The Saints.

I don't at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

It's all about the record of the team with multiple Super Bowl wins and no losses. Saints win, they join the Ravens.

I realized though, the Ravens will still very likely have the tiebreaker as long as the Saints don't beat the Patriots or Steelers. If it's tied at 7 the Ravens will win due to opponent winning percentage.

• Locked thread