Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Gruden is going to get another 3 years of this at least, he's got full control of everything and it's going to take Mark Davis stepping up to actually fire him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Depends on the roster I suppose. Raiders could easily have had Khalil Mack and Derwin James on defense which would greatly improve everything. Instead of Martavis Bryant and Jordy Nelson they could have grabbed better FA WRs this offseason. The coach built the lovely roster

I mean in hindsight those would be good moves, no good FA WRs were going to sign there instead of where they went though.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The most interesting thing to watch over the next few years is how Amari Cooper and Derek Carr do on different teams.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Goff/Wentz best QB class

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

indigi posted:

maybe if they trade him

e: imagine Rivers going to the Giants this offseason, they're an immediate contender for the NFC championship

Rivers for Eli, make everything go full-circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Congrats to the Saints. They had pretty much the perfect game plan to stop Donald and they exposed the rest of the defense pretty handily. They were definitely the better team on the field and I look forward to the playoff rematch.

• Locked thread