Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Kawalimus posted:

The Saints are going to win the Superbowl.

And it makes me sick.

I never knew you hated The Saints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I’m not sure it’s not Carolina, actually. I just think declaring that the Rams are actually the indisputably best team in the NFC is stupid given how close they’ve been playing teams recently and their loss today.

All he said is he thinks the Rams and Chiefs would be undefeated if they were at home vs the Saints and Patriots.

That does mean they have some other game on the road they might have difficulty with moreso but I don't think he was giving it that much thought.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Well, the Chiefs/Pats game was a 3 point difference which is around what home field is usually considered to be worth. The Saints game was wider than what you’d usually attribute to HFA.

But beyond that the Rams haven’t looked like a juggernaut for a few weeks. They barely squeaked by the Seattle, Denver, and Green Bay, none of them great teams. Rams are probably still favorites for the 1 seed but a lot of that is because their division is garbage.

I do not think you're wrong for disagreeing with him but it shouldn't be so contentious. We barely squeaked by the Browns, Ravens, Falcons etc. All of them have .500 or worse records. Just because their close games were more recent doesn't change much in the overall scheme. Both teams are very very good but with some flaws that make them beatable.

Two Tone Shoes fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Nov 5, 2018

• Locked thread