Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

shirts and skins posted:

I think the best description I read of this picture is that Davis looks like reheated Gruden leftovers.

in that picture they look like a real life Twins scenario

e: you gotta hand it to Mark Davis for being so comfortable looking like a Morlock. often you see guys with that kind of money and public exposure get a fashion and style makeover, but MD is just chillin. that takes a real sense of self (or utter lack of self-awareness, either way it's admirable tho)

indigi fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Nov 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Playing devils advocate:

I think the last several years of sitting afar and judging draft picks and players has made Gruden supremely confident in his ability to pick out talent. And seeing that the easiest way to win is with young players that you pay peanuts for - thanks to the CBA - he's decided to have a fire sale so he can restock the team for the long run, rather than just try to fix up the current roster.

yeah but there have to be guys worth taking with all those picks. it doesn't sound like there are many QBs worth betting the farm coming out this year so that lowers your chances, and if you have to trade up in 2020 that lowers them even more. over the next two years he's got five first round picks to find a franchise QB, a dominant pass rusher, and a #1 WR. assuming there are players at those positions worth taking high, you then have to hit on ~50% of your picks in the first few rounds. that's an insane level of hubris if that's his plan

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

on their rookie deals, no less

Intruder posted:

Shouldn't count for Wentz

not cool!!!!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Intruder posted:

Rivers still has time to do it

maybe if they trade him

e: imagine Rivers going to the Giants this offseason, they're an immediate contender for the NFC championship

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how far is Las Vegas? does Rivers have what it takes to be a Gruden Grinder?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Docjowles posted:

They still need like...5 new O linemen if they want Rivers to stay alive for a full season

*posts that tweet where Rivers has like a 140 passer rating under pressure* :smug:

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers roster is a lot better than the Giants roster

it's definitely better but idk about a lot better. the coaching is subpar and Eli is really That Bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

sweet thursday posted:

If my defender tackled like that in Madden I'd yell "gently caress this glitchy game" rage quit, delete the game and probably reinstall it the next day

game cheatin

SLOSifl posted:

I can't stop laughing at the thumbnail...the tiny little guys.

haha I thought it was a glitch or something

• Locked thread