Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

New Japan World is only ¥999.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Baron Corbin posted:

thank you for coming to my thread, i'm going to take a nap now

Your OP was superb, enjoy your nap!

You can't be held responsible for the show itself.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

good as heck op

bad as all gently caress ppv

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Jerusalem posted:

Your OP was superb, enjoy your nap!

You can't be held responsible for the show itself.

please probate anyone who posted without an invitation

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am posting my invitation so that there aren't any errors when the probations start being handed out. Thanks Jerusalem, and thank you Baron Corbin for being a tremendous host, and always letting me know that Ric Flair has died.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Ban that fucker with the counterfeit invitation

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
So...if the point of the finals was for the guy facing Ziggler to work a knee injury and have Shane replace him, why WOULDN'T you go with Rey, who'd be 100x more believable than Miz in that role???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Read the results today and am completely shocked that whoever booked this poo poo still has a job.

Not really.

• Locked thread