Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I wish Stone Cold would Stunner the Saudi billionaires to death!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was invited, but i feel like keeping the invitation to myself because it's special and unique compared to the others. it also won't take up much space if i don't post it, instead of posting it. I'd rather not use up a whole ton of space on the first page of this thread where the OP is very good and take any admiration and appreciation away from it by attracting it toward my own post. when i finished sending this message, i wasn't on the first page. so now this doesn't make any sense but i'm going to keep on having it posted.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Probate me. I'm at work right now anyway

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Baron Corbin posted:

in Crusader Kings 2, zorastrian dynasties are allowed to have incestuous relationships

Xwedodah was a sacred bond close enough that the juices produced from such a union was considered a healing liquid. Priests purified themselves with the piss from incestuous marriage partners before preparing a corpse for burial.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry friend Baron i wont be watching . I will be murdering bounty hunters in rdr2. Thank you for your consideration

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Shima Honnou posted:

Xwedodah was a sacred bond close enough that the juices produced from such a union was considered a healing liquid. Priests purified themselves with the piss from incestuous marriage partners before preparing a corpse for burial.

sounds like my kind of religion

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

DoctorGonzo posted:

Sorry friend Baron i wont be watching . I will be murdering bounty hunters in rdr2. Thank you for your consideration

give 'em hell pardner

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

try the new taco place posted:

hey, a US Title match is happening

This invitation is really fraudulent. I have alerted the autorities.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

DoctorGonzo posted:

This invitation is really fraudulent. I have alerted the autorities.

I hope for Taco that it's not the Saudi authorities :ohdear:

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Does anyone have advice for treating chapped lips? Lip balm isn't doing much.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

ThePariah posted:

Does anyone have advice for treating chapped lips? Lip balm isn't doing much.

when i was a little kid i used to get really bad chapped lips and blistex was the only stuff that helped, chapstick didnt do anything

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

im glad all the cops are outing themselves with this rsvp bullshit

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hammerstein posted:

I hope for Taco that it's not the Saudi authorities :ohdear:

Hi im Taco. Everything its fine!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
use hand lotion

lip balm can be addictive. I legit got addicted it to as a teen for a year or two.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

jesus WEP posted:

im glad all the cops are outing themselves with this rsvp bullshit

I was already probated for my hardline stance regarding cancer I will not be subject to another insult from the authorities at this time.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Shima Honnou posted:

I was already probated for my hardline stance regarding cancer I will not be subject to another insult from the authorities at this time.

I consider myself a political prisoner for eating a day probation for saying wwe is bad

I am like a more important Nelson Mandela

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
i am being treated very well and all of my limbs are still attached securely! which is more than I can say for Kurt Angle's opponents after he locks on the Angle Lock in the Crown Jewel World Cup

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

i am being treated very well and all of my limbs are still attached securely! which is more than I can say for Kurt Angle's opponents after he locks on the Angle Lock in the Crown Jewel World Cup

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

speaking of limbs did ya hear about this

https://twitter.com/thisisinsider/status/1057997801630679040

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have to do something else besides watch this, but i really want to watch it very badly. I thought i would stop in for a bit, though, and provide support to my buds who are involved in the killing of James 'Whitey' Bulger by the KSA

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

hosed up that Jeff Hardy sliced his own arm off just to get more matches.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i don't think i'd be able to cut off my own arm unless i was confident it would grow back

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
do not steal while in saudi arabia or they'll cut it off for you

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
also dont criticize the government no matter where you are or they'll cut it off for you

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Like my idol, WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump, I like to keep the politics out of my entertainment. I hope I have a great time watching WWE Crown Jewel, and especially the 8-man tournament to decide the best in the world, the Chris Benoit Classic.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

might go see that freddy mercury biopic because queen owns

?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

how dope would it be for some Saudi Prince to be a huge Benoit mark and drop like 10 mil a year to force them to talk about Benoit all the time

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Mel Mudkiper posted:

how dope would it be for some Saudi Prince to be a huge Benoit mark and drop like 10 mil a year to force them to talk about Benoit all the time

hed be a shitposting hero

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
live from the planet of Riyadh

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

hello I am not watching this show but just wanted to stop by to check on how all of my non-dismembered posting friends are doing

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

LASHLEY

LASHLEY

LASHLEY

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I AM A REAL SAUDI ARABIAN

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Just got a carne guisada burrito from my favorite hole in the wall mexican restaurant and its really tasty

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i didnt sleep last night and i've been smoking weed since yesterday afternoon

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
lol its so sad watching hogan pretend people are cheering for him and he's listening to them cheer for him

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

fight for the rights of...some men?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fight for the rights of all white men

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

how long is this show supposed to be?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Destroy My Sweater posted: