Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Saints marching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Saints gonna win via refs and I am fine

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Sent from my iPad posted:

Honestly can’t believe the Saints got a stop. :stare:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Kamaraaaaa

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

A.o.D. posted:

No, it isn't. There's still a whole half, and the Rams can score almost at will. The Saints absolutely cannot let up a single bit.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Lmao

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

What.Drew run? Game over

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Thomas threw that dude

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

You'd think Rams played the Browns n Bills 4 times apiece before coming into this game

It's possible

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Saints gonna score again lmao

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

That Works posted:

Saints gonna score again lmao

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

The game is not over. Not by a long shot.

With that said, barring the second half of the Super Bowl, this has been one of the best halves I've ever seen the Saints play.

It is. We're looking great. This is like that home Pat's game in 2009

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Raku posted:

Ingram has had a strange career IMO

I like em

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

A stop?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Aikman too brain damaged to remember Joe horn legend

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Shut up Aikman you stupid gently caress

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Guys this well spoken young man is on the path to ruin he probably smokes weed too. I just don't know son. - Troy Aikman

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Wooooo

• Locked thread