Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Baker Mayfield looks so good at times, he's going to be a top 10 QB in the next 2-3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

what the gently caress is happening in the chiefs browns game im so confused

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

nice throw fitzmagic

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

How do the Bills manage to have the three worst quarterbacks in the NFL on their roster?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Awful playcall on fourth down.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

Watson rolling around had my heart sinking for about 3 seconds before he bounced back up.

It's amazing how Watson makes this a significantly more entertaining team to watch.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Rams Saints is gonna be the game of the year. I'm watching the Texans of course but that one's staying on my secondary monitor.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I want Brees to win the MVP this year. It's the last thing in an amazing career he hasn't done yet.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Alright Saints, you're up.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Considering how much of a shitshow the early games were I'm glad these games are looking to be far more entertaining.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

He got it

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

gently caress yeah amazing game so far.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Honestly that field goal doesn't mean anything.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

LethalGeek posted:

Some guy from Texas who was "forced" up into a suburb of Portland, OR talking about how everyone around here thinks their poo poo don't stink. He's not wrong, but of course we're trying to watch football and chill while he's loud as gently caress going on about this.

Bartender is all lol nah he's usually quiet as a mouse and no one forced him to do anything he was being a dipshit today. She was pretty surprised, normally he's in here without issue.

please don't doxx me

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Seattle regressed so quickly from a top tier team.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That had to have dropped..

oh my god it didnt

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Making them settle for a field goal seems like a big success.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Texans are a fraud as gently caress 6-3 but dammit THE HOUSTON TEXANS ARE 6-3!!!!!!!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

gently caress yeah I'm all in for Saints Rams the rest of the 4th quarter.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

No, all AFC South teams should lose. The division is much more fun when every team is bad to mediocre.

I mean, that's still the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES
gently caress YES

Grats man, absolutely huge win. I think the Saints are the best team in football.

• Locked thread