Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I just tuned in. How many picks has Peterman thrown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

At least it wasn't a pick 6. That's improvement for Peterman!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bills will never score a goddamn Touchdown again.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I can't wait to see Matt Barkley throw pick sixes.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

This Bills team is the worst football team I've ever seen. I'm going to be in NYC next week and I almost bought tickets to BUF-NYJ. Glad I dodged that bullet.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

xbilkis posted:

"They're coached by Sean McDermott...they'll have some fight in the second half" ???

Sean McDermott is going to furiously clap his hands in the locker room during halftime to motivate the team. He's really good at that.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Peterman decides to run with 0 seconds on the clock in a clear Hail Mary situation.

loving hell.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Bills going with the hurry-up offense to give Peterman even more opportunities to throw picks.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

pasaluki posted:

its even better when you stream and you get some ads for some place you can't even vote in.

My only fond memory of a political ad was when I was living in the middle of nowhere and I got this ad that read and I swear it is true it was like this glossy color photo of like a bolt of lightning striking the ground in the middle of the night with the caption:
A DAY OF DARKNESS IS COMING.
I was like oh poo poo alright I'm hooked and open it up and it was some guy running for loving local coroner talking poo poo about the other guy running for coroner.

I did not know coroner was an elected position. I would love to meet people who have very strong opinions about the local coroner elections.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Strobe posted:

Patrick Mahomes season Passing TDs: 29
Today: 3

There are 10 minutes left in the third quarter.

That was a monstrous catch by Kelce.

Buffalo Bills total passing TDs this season: Still 3.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Yikes, that was a Peterman level throw by Mitch there.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I can't believe Benjamin is still the guy the Bills go to so often. Put Zay Jones in as the number one receiver and launch Benjamin into retirement.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Another pick for Peterman. Surprisingly enough his career QB rating has actually gone up slightly with this game.

Today 31.8
Career 31.4

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

sweet thursday posted:

Gotta give Bills some credit for sticking with their Bend And Also Break defence for the first 9 weeks

To be fair. The Bills defense has been top 5 in most statistical categories this year so it's really not their fault. The offense hasn't scored a TD in 11 straight quarters.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

EugeneJ posted:

Derek Anderson started against New England last week

Peterman attempted 2 passes that game and that soft Patriots D couldn't even get 1 pick!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Don't let the Bills score a TD please. I want us to have every record for offensive ineptitude.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Refs trying to break that TD streak for the Bills

The Bills are luckily not taking the bait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1059173642012147712

• Locked thread