Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Haha Ben just faked going for it then dropped back and punted... but the Ravens DB returned it like 20 yards so it was like a 10 yard net gain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

:siren: Roethlisberger injured :siren:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Some big ol' lineman rode Roethlisberger down and crushed his right shoulder. He looks really hurt and has been on the ground for a few minutes now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm immediately reminded of Ben trying to get sloppy seconds from Stormy Daniels after she hosed Trump.

Ben hasn't been this hurt since she refused to open her hotel door for him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Josh Dobbs on 2nd and 20 from his own end zone completes a 22 yard bullet...

... and Ben's back in, lol his faking owns.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

how do you let a tight end get 5 yards past you as a CB?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Didn’t Mariota get sacked literally 11 times a couple weeks back?

Yeah, imagine dropping back 26 times in a game and only throwing 15 passes.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm kind of surprised more attempted hurdles don't end with the jumper faceplanting

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

man this game rules

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

oh no, not a phone prop, truly a penalty worthy offense

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pakled posted:

My dad called me to tell me how classless Michael Thomas is lol

Call him classless for pulling out a cellphone mid game that old boomer bitch.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Too many Cooks

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

it would be super funny if Brees threw a pick six right now. They'd still win, but so much pants pissing would ensue

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Saints should go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

He'd drat well better.

hmm, do I trust the guys who've scored 45 points to pick up half a yard or the guys who've given up 35 to make a stop....

• Locked thread