Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This Bears-Bills game is going to be fuckin brutal to sit through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Can't believe it took a whole 23 minutes for the Bears first defensive score

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The Bucs primarily exist to show opposing fans what their team would look like at maximum potential

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
(Flag comes flying in) You seen this? You heard about this?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"They're coached by Sean McDermott...they'll have some fight in the second half" ???

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'm shocked Trubs hasn't done more of that, tbh. He sails the ball a fuckin ton and usually he's lucky enough for it to fall in the middle of nowhere, but some of them are bound to find dudes in other jerseys

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Giving an unsportsmanlike flag just for talking poo poo after a fourth down stop is weak as hell

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think Aaron Lynch just drew the Key & Peele pumping flag IRL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me