Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

troofs posted:

The packers are not a well run team.

They're flat out bad, but show flashes that they could be good just enough to get me hopeful. That makes it all the worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Climate change is moving faster than the Packers.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
the wettest fart.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

womp womp

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Chichevache posted:

The only thing that's running is the clock.

Taco Bell drive thru has better clock management than Fat Mike.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Leon Einstein posted:

They're flat out bad, but show flashes that they could be good just enough to get me hopeful. That makes it all the worse.

If it’s any consolation, they’ll still manage to beat the Bears

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Hell yeah

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
What a garbage drive. Everything about it was terrible.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

As usual teh Packers have a ton of potential but do nothing with it

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Barf

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's real weird to watch the packers offense just look bad.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Leon Einstein posted:

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

-Bill Belichick

Kalli posted:

This is probably the best coverage game the Pats have played in a long while.

This for sure

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol that was some Andy Reid clock management by the Packers.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
I know that the McCarthy / Rodgers gimmick is basically just refusing to scheme anything but when it stops working they just look ridiculous. Team can't run a screen in tyool 2018...

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Remember when Aaron Rodgers was being talked about like he was on the same level as Tom Brady all week?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I'm running out of people to blame. Is it still McCarthy?

Tank for draft position at this point. For real.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
So who do the Pats even have a chance at losing to the rest of the season? They play the Titans, Vikings, Steelers, the Jets twice, the Bills, and the Dolphins after this.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Yeah... time to track and skin poo poo in RDR2.

Later thread!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lol that was some Andy Reid clock management by the Packers.

Same coaching tree?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Photex posted:

Remember when Aaron Rodgers was being talked about like he was on the same level as Tom Brady all week?

Brady didn't look great today at all. What were you watching?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Strobe posted:

So who do the Pats even have a chance at losing to the rest of the season? They play the Titans, Vikings, Steelers, the Jets twice, the Bills, and the Dolphins after this.

They're really injured (isn't everyone?) so they'll almost certainly drop a game or two along the way, then it just depends on how healthy Gronk and friends are for the playoffs like usual.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
Wait are people turning on Rodgers now? Because he can't always 100% carry the offense when their scheme is basically "run around for 10 minutes and eventually get a completion on a come-back"?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Photex posted:

Rodgers doesn't need his teammates to throw passes for him

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Yeah Brady had a really inconsistent game.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

-Bill Belichick
God drat that looked good

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Josh McDaniels to sign the first ever HC contract with a non-compete clause this offseason.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Gordon is up and down, but when he's good he looks loving fantastic.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress off, Cris

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Cleveland deserves another 50 years of misery for dealing Gordon to the pats.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Codependent Poster posted:

gently caress off, Cris

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

troofs posted:

Wait are people turning on Rodgers now? Because he can't always 100% carry the offense when their scheme is basically "run around for 10 minutes and eventually get a completion on a come-back"?

i wonder why a thread full of pats fans would have people saying aaron sucks

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
came in to laugh at Chris Collinsworth sucking McDaniels dick

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey Packers fans, how would you feel if they fire Fat Mike and try to hire McDaniels in the offseason?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Lessail posted:

i wonder why a thread full of pats fans would have people saying aaron sucks

I am :patssay: as hell and Rodgers is an amazing player.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Kalli posted:

Hey Packers fans, how would you feel if they fire Fat Mike and try to hire McDaniels in the offseason?

That's just mean

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Packers defensive coordinator Maxwell Klinger's postgame interview: "Half the defense ejected, the kther half broken"

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

troofs posted:

Look at the Pats receivers catching passes and look at the Packers receivers. Pats scheme their players open.
Packers rely on Rodgers making ridiculous throws.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Kalli posted:

please god

And then give him personnel control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Kalli posted:

guntekust or whatever should be fired on the spot if that happens

• Locked thread