Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop
Gotta say, I avoided any spoilers playing, but the second the debtor coughed blood in Arthur's face, I was like yep, he's gonna die. Media doesn't ever show coughing unless its relevant to the story. But yeah, I don't know how that should be a surprise, considering it's a prequel and Arthur (and many other characters that die in this one) don't exist in RDR1.

I actually hadn't played RDR1 (just watched some recap videos a while ago and forgot some details), so the whole time through the epilogue 2, I was expecting poo poo to go bad for John. Like, he's finally built the house, going to propose to Abigail, etc - I was thinking it was going to end with them all dead so it was actually a pleasant surprise for me.

JBP posted:

Are the people complaining about guarma some "muh bideo gaem nonpolitical" gang or legit didn't like it for a reason? I thought guarma owned because I like seeing these kinds of western characters "do the right thing" in the way that the man with no name blows up a bridge saving hundreds of not thousands of civil war soldiers' lives (so he can steal some poo poo).
I didn't like Guarma only because it was too linear. I wanted to be able to explore more. It was also the only place in the entire game I ever saw an iguana so I was a bit peeved that I couldn't get a perfect pelt, and even if I could, nowhere to hand it in for the satchel upgrade. Not caring about the cheevo for "100% animal compendium" but it turns out Guarma exclusive animals don't count anyway just FYI.

I guess it would be nice if you could go visit in postgame or something? Just to screw around the jungle hunting animals? Maybe a DLC with Sadie??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread