Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Gaz-L posted:

And what the gently caress was with the ride back to the reservation with Eagle Flies' dying rear end? Charles and the other dude are yelling at you to hurry and get the kid home to his dad, but if you ride any faster than the absolute slowest your horse will move, they get butthurt and yell at you to slow down.

Holy poo poo that was annoying. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch since they run out of things to say pretty quick. I know this game loves wasting your time but I find it hard to imagine they intentionally have you trot/walk halfway across the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

thebardyspoon posted:

So Micah was only snitching after they got back from the Pacific right, according to Milton at least and they never got anything from Molly, so did the bank job in St Denis going so badly ever get explained or was it just bad luck? Feel like they should've just had Micah be a traitor the whole time really. Definitely echo a lot of the stuff I'm seeing here, game kinda loses itself after Chapter 4 and never fully recovers, there's some really good moments in the later chapters but some really dumb stuff as well.

Yeah as far as I know this is a forgotten plot element. It was pretty clear from everyone's reaction of "how did the pinkertons get here so fast" that someone talked before the bank job in ch. 4 but then milton says its when he got back.

It had to be Mary Beth; no one is that pure. :colbert:

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

So if you don't do the honor missions is it ever revealed Arthur had a son? I remember going over it with Rains Falls and I think he mentions it in one of the other honor quests to someone in passing. I don't recall hearing about it earlier but I may not have been paying attention.

• Locked thread