Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"A bounty of FIVE Dollars, for a job that big. See that Bill? :smug: That's the benefit of do things quiet like-"

Then after the plot side trip to sass a grieving widow and son, my bounty magically increased to $120.

A pittance before with nearly 800 in my wallet beforehand. A pittance after because it was a goddamned bank heist leaving me with just under 3k.

But far more important than money, was the lost feeling of being a smooth criminal.

Because I felt so goddamned cool for robbing a bank with less than :10bux: offered for my head, alas.

EDIT: And then Dutch interrupts me on my way to buy the camp a brand new boat, to gives a sad speech about how I don't put money in the box anymore (That still had over $200 in it) :allears:

Section Z fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Nov 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Oxxidation posted:

all of dutch and hosea's best-laid plans didn't gang aft agly because of one psychopathic gang member tattling on them behind their backs, it happened because they're a couple of increasingly deluded old men who make bad plans
This is (checks this is the spoiler's thread tab) why I adore the fact that while Dutch is why you get run out of Valentine. loving BILL lays the groundwork for a smooth as silk bank heist in Valentine.

It went so smooth that when I stopped to check once all the bodies finished hitting the floor during the escape, I had a bounty of FIVE DOLLARS! Until the game magicked another 100+ onto that at the mission clear pop-up.

Which is still less than what Dutch cost me :v: I'm a good boy who pays his debt to society on the regular So I can enjoy my hunting in peace

• Locked thread