Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im pissed off john doesnt have his good hair, and while i appreciate they did it at all, he looks kind of weird in general. its like they morphed his model onto the arthur frame or something and tuned it to look as good as they could.
Also im upset with arthurs handling of strauss, sure loan sharking is low and led to some bad poo poo, but he was much like arthur in that he was just trying to survive and had to play to his strengths in the way arthur did as well. I dont know if we were intended to feel any sort of vindication for that but i wouldve liked that to have been a player choice, especially considering his outcome.
Its weird that the game assigns some sort of nobility into the cold blooded shooting of hundreds but considers loan sharking to be beneath slaughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

JBP posted:

Who on earth thought those medal mission rating were a good idea? Who on earth would go back to get medals on a mission where you carry things and listen to exposition? Why seemingly punish players for slow mission play.

yeah that had me cracking up after i did the john proposing to abigail mission and saw i had a silver or whatever for not speedrunning the mans loving proposal

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Most of the mail in stuff works like, reward at 1, reward at 5, then reward at completion or one more reward inbetween

• Locked thread