Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I’m on my second playthru and making sure to do things with the peeps who end up getting killed. I’m already dreading when Sean kicks the bucket. Unfortunately I ran into a bug where Molly is missing from camp so she’s never gonna get that mirror pocket watch now. I really appreciate the detail that goes into this game. First time I went through the story. Now I’m just taking my time and hanging out in the camp hearing people’s stories. Didn’t knew there was times you had the girls sit down and talk with you. It’s amazing how Mary and Tilly feel sorry for you while Karen is like you better keep killing :v:. Also holy poo poo Miss Grimshaw gets mean sometimes. Also I hated Micah already but man did I want to punch him for saying a swear word to Jack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I think there still is because if I recall some legendary fishing spots are beyond black water and from what i have seen Arthur can’t go beyond without getting killed by invisible snipers. Also I thought you only get rewards completing it all the way through. I think I caught like six and I didn’t get a reward yet. Though I haven’t checked the post mail in a while so... yeah.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It was a nice touch. Probably my favorite other shot is when the whole gang is walking down to the Braithwaites mansion. Perfect.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It’s funny to I remember the trailers showing how bad Arthur Morgan would be and he ends up being the a well written rockstar character. Even in my 2nd playthru I’m not doing a low honor run cuz gently caress Micah getting to get the killin blow on Arthur. And yeah i smiled and was sad a little when Charles said he found Arthur’s body and buried him on the mountains.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Goddamn do I hate cougars. Found the legendary moose only to get mauled to death by a cougar from behind. Goddamn rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread