Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like the Dutch betrayal, Micah betrayal and Arthur caring about John cane in way to fast and wasn’t organically spread throughout the game. Also it was stupidly obvious that Micah was the bad guy.

The other problem I had was that Bill and Javier never had a good turn to being bad or against Arthur. It was like they all saved Javier in Guam and everything’s ok then all of a sudden Bill and Javier hate you.

That’s kinda what I wish was expanded more in this game was those two. Maybe have Bill be the rat and that’s the reason he goes and forms his own gang etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Red dead online had all the cool RDR1 cameos so far like Bonnie, do you folks know if there’s any others

• Locked thread