Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I did the mission where you have to clear squatters off of your new land. Killed two of them and hogtied the last one to see if he said anything interesting. Instead, the mission ended and started a cutscene of John walking over to his horse and riding away. The hogtied dude wriggled out and started shooting John from a couple feet away the entire time. It was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

There's a few real subtle storytelling moments that I appreciate. The first time in Chapter 6 when you see "Stranger" in camp is infuriating, things are so broken down already and now Micah's bringing in randos? Arthur's anger matched my own.

Also love the displayed money take after the final train robbery mission. Camp funds are inconsequential at this point, but it still shows that the take is $6000, and Arthur's share is $0.00. A little metagame dig to let you know he's out.

• Locked thread