Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Do stranger missions still pop up for John? I want to be sure I get all the missable trophies this time as I'm a dumb idiot addicted to meaningless pixels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

I was half expecting playable Sadie so Rockstar could get extra use out of any online female player assets.

Honestly if post story was just Sadie time and John existed out in his ranch and you could help him off and on that would've been hype as hell

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Mandrel posted:

seriously the soundtrack is loving great. the remix of the original theme and triggernometry during the two John missions got me so hype

plus I want the willie version of cruel world

I really want the track that plays when you go back to the gang in the swamp and there's a weird horn (?) tootin all WOOOOMMMMM as you mow down pinkerton trash with a Maxim

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Mandrel posted:

Goofy half-assed reference in the epilogue, if you go to the general store in Armadillo and see Herbert Moon, there’s a lovely picture on the shelf behind him of the Strange Man from RDR1. John comments on it, saying there’s something familiar about the man in that picture.

I thought that was Trelawny?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

extremely good points
9 - Just think of all the lost fashion potential :qq:

Some people buy ranches, I buy fancy clothes.

Also yeah John is perpetually kinda twiggy and I've been pouring lamb fry and prime rib and peach cobbler down his face non stop

Abigail feed your man better :(

Also while trying to get a shot of Sadie's outfit, this happened

TONIGHT, ON DESTROYED IN SECONDS.jpg

• Locked thread