Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's difficult to understand why she pseudo-married him in the first place, considering her default mood seems to be (deservedly) detesting him.

Bravo rockstar, on the most realistic marriage depiction of all time

No Mods No Masters fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Nov 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Easy mistake to make since they look similar, but it’s definitely the strange man. You can also find a creepy hut people are associating with the strange man that has a map of armadillo in it, see https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/9vlj6w/everevolving_foreseers_swamp_cabin/

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Speaking of which, apparently this happens at 100% completion :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JGFUnq-JtQ

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

emdash posted:

Anyone know the significance of the "Panoramic Map" you can find at a camp where two people froze to death? I wondered if it was a historical reference or just something I'm too stupid to get

The mystery hunter people seem to think it's related to the UFOs, but if it is it's not in a way that is straightforwardly apparent yet that I know of

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The epilogue would have been better served by being like the first game: switch to new character with a stinger revenge mission you can find if you wander around. Finding out how marston got his bank loan and all the other tedious prequel crap was like watching paint dry

• Locked thread