Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
This is not what I expected, but also, very much what I expected.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
The basic idea is to use mainly your camera. You can use photoshop or the like for cropping your picture, so that it doesn't have any unnecessary poo poo, but don't crop a part of a pic and paste it on another, craft a diorama instead and take a photo of that. Don't post which piece of art it was a recreation of in the same post, part of the fun is to think what it is supposed to be. If people ask, then post it.

Link to the previous thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788051

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Nov 5, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

An unexpected Piss Christ.
Stuck.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

An unexpected Piss Christ.
Stuck.

Even worse, non-alcoholic beer from Lidl.

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ahahahahha

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hogge Wild posted:

Don't post which piece of art it was a recreation of in the same post, part of the fun is to think what it is supposed to be. If people ask, then post it.

I never liked that because you get 15 people who post asking for what it is which is really annoying. I prefer putting spoilers around the original but hey it's your thread.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I never liked that because you get 15 people who post asking for what it is which is really annoying. I prefer putting spoilers around the original but hey it's your thread.

yeah, i thought about that, but then people would just click the spoiler instantly. if people want to put the original url linked behind spoilers i don't really mind it, i just prefer it the other way

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
please post og art... v. hard to appreciate good effort w/o reference...... do not have encyclopedic knowledge of meme art. thanks. thank you. please consider. bless

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Hogge Wild posted:

yeah, i thought about that, but then people would just click the spoiler instantly. if people want to put the original url linked behind spoilers i don't really mind it, i just prefer it the other way

Are we supposed to wait for another poster to explain what things are then?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

edit: gently caress the cops loss.jpg
whats the bird one

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Nov 6, 2018

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Voted 5, went Hogge Wild.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

holy poo poo best thread 2018

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

hahaha excellent

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

this is why its good to censor the image its meant to be.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

So what is this referencing?

if it's bad then just post a link because I have no idea what was even edited.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ur gonna feel super dumb when you figure it out

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

500 good dogs posted:

ur gonna feel super dumb when you figure it out

Probably, but so far I can't figure it out. I can't feel dumb until that happens.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I hate imgur and i probably can't spoiler tag an attachment so just Google this:

Andy Warhol Campbell's Soup

It's pretty famous.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Thank you. Unfortunately I don't feel dumb since I've never heard of this so no comment.

I participated in the last one and if I can figure out something funny then I'll try again.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

So, what, we can simply repost our work from the earlier thread?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sir Nose posted:

So, what, we can simply repost our work from the earlier thread?

That's what I'm worried about. I only have a few 30 year old Lego people and some GI Joes that my parents kept in a box. I don't buy toys so I'll have to think of something clever, which I am not good at. I want to expand my horizons.

This thread gives people without photoshop skills to bring some funny poo poo. And I really like that idea since it opens many more opportunities for people to contribute.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I have a great idea but I don't think anyone's going to lend me their infant for 'an internet forums art project'.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Thank you. Unfortunately I don't feel dumb since I've never heard of this so no comment.

I participated in the last one and if I can figure out something funny then I'll try again.

I read the entire wikipedia article and I still don't know what the gently caress its talking about

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

its a painting of a can of brand name soup. recreated with a picture of a can of store brand soup.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Outrail posted:

I have a great idea but I don't think anyone's going to lend me their infant for 'an internet forums art project'.

Just don't ask.

You'll become a goon legend.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Portrait Of Ira by Tamara de Lempicka (1930)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Matlack Radio posted:

that’s good enough that it looked like a real cubist painting on my phone lol

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Matlack Radio posted:

Extremely good

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Matlack Radio posted:

cool

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

:laffo:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Methanar posted:

I read the entire wikipedia article and I still don't know what the gently caress its talking about

This place never ceases to amaze me.

I mean, I maybe could've spelled it out in the "famous art" thread that maybe Google Images would be good. So that's on me.

Winifred Madgers fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Nov 6, 2018

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

sorry, genuinely don't get this one

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

http://imgur.com/gallery/t3HFBTN

Sorry can't get this to work on phone.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Nov 6, 2018

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe

Fatkraken posted:

sorry, genuinely don't get this one

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_vulture_and_the_little_girl

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
This thread is killing it so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Matlack Radio posted:

God drat, dude