Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

This is based on the great design Pancakes made years ago and was kind enough to share so more people can get their hands on piss. I've also added a toque / beanie / poo poo you wear on your head. These are about $21 dollars. This is the first run of toques, so you get to be on the cutting edge of disappointment. Free shipping in the states, possibly on international orders depending how many there are (fewer the better here, piss gets expensive quick past the border). After a certain number of hats, CustomInk gives a refund check. I use this to offset shipping costs, and what's leftover gets donated. Current order form closes on November 25th.

THE HAT:

Order form

THE TOQUE:

Order form

Like it says in the order notes, enter your shipping address in the comments. This part is important! The folks in the last order were great and everyone provided their address.

Hats in action:

Media personalities who've received hats, but have yet to wear them:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/997602773456900096
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1007681896074170368

Unless you really think your fav celebrity will wear it, don't bother sending one. Most have been cucks and refuse to wear the hat.

Here's an FAQ shamelessly stolen from the last thread:

1. The order requires 20 hats to be placed.
2. If the order doesn't reach at least 20 total it gets canceled. You get a refund of your money but no hat.
3. The hats cost $20.23 / Toque 21.13 a piece.There's a small processing fee and maybe local tax depending where you are.
4. CustomInk will mail the full order to me. I will then mail hats to everyone who ordered them.
5. This means that I will need your shipping information. Leave this information in the comments section.
6. Again, please leave your preferred shipping information in the "Comment" option on the CustomInk payment link.
7. Please use an email address that you check regularly when ordering so that if there are any problems with shipping I can contact you easily.
8. I will not charge you for shipping (International: See below). I'll use the check from Custom Ink to offset the shipping costs. Whatever is left over from that gets donated.
9. I'll be mailing these via USPS, but can work with other shipping methods if needed.
10. Depending on the number of international orders, I may ask that you throw in for shipping. Shipping one international hat is the same cost as 6 hats in America.
12. There's no profit margin on this. It's for fun and hopefully triggers a few chuds.
11. I will leave this order open through November 25th at midnight. After that I expect it to close and the hats to get to me by December 13th, getting to everyone else right before the holidays.
13. If there are any issues, email pisstape at gmail

Enough of the FAQ, here's the Hat order link and Toque order form

papersack has issued a correction as of 01:27 on Nov 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ordered. Thanks for doing another run! If you don't hit 20 let me know and I may increase my order.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

piss tape is real gear?!?!?!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

piss tape is real gear?!?!?!

yes!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
yes thanks for teh PM I'm totally in!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

did ashley ever wear the hat???

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

an actual dog posted:

did ashley ever wear the hat???

I don't think so :(

one of my tweets populates in google when I search "ashley feinberg wear the hat" lmao

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

No one wears the hat. Too many people still believe in decorum. Maybe today will change that.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Though if anyone has it, post that tweet of some goon who was spotted in the wild wearing the hat.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Good time to pick up a hat. Either we see the tape this week or its getting buried forever.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
heres't he thing everyone I don't ever wear a cap with a bill but it's cold here and i wear a winter hat all the god drat time so get with the program!

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I never wear hats, but I wear beanies like 24/7 fall through spring. Now, I too can finally proclaim the truth of piss.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Edit: Wrong thread.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
hey jerks now that it's cold out you really need a winter hat??

because you should get a pisstape one!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

How is the order volume looking?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Spergin Morlock posted:

How is the order volume looking?

If you click the links you can tell

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gunshow Poophole posted:

If you click the links you can tell

Ah thx. Only 7 orders placed so far? We should get this thread pinned...

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

papersack posted:

Though if anyone has it, post that tweet of some goon who was spotted in the wild wearing the hat.

I found it originally ;) and have kept the tab open ever since

https://twitter.com/Kelly_Kenoyer/status/1003437634474004481

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Thanks for bringing this back. I got a few hats as gifts and a toque to help spread piss tape awareness year-round.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I'll see how the numbers look on Thursday and maybe extend it a few days. Obviously that pushes shipping out, but better than the order getting cancelled.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Any objections to me dropping a link in the OTHER Trump thread to try and make up the gap?

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Nope. I do so every now and then. Drop it in Discord too. Thought about buying a banner ad when I first launched this run, but didn't want D&D or GBS folks coming in and loving it all up.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

papersack posted:

Nope. I do so every now and then. Drop it in Discord too. Thought about buying a banner ad when I first launched this run, but didn't want D&D or GBS folks coming in and loving it all up.

I was talking about the D&D trump thread. I've been dropping occasional links in the cspam trump thread. if you've been doing other places i'll hold off. Also if we get near 20 but not quite there I can probably order a couple extra and give them to friends.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i wear my original run hat occassionally and the peoplea t my local pot shop like it and one time it stopped an old chud from trying to talk to me at a ba

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Thanks for doing this, missing the first run was one of my greatest regrets

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

I was talking about the D&D trump thread. I've been dropping occasional links in the cspam trump thread. if you've been doing other places i'll hold off. Also if we get near 20 but not quite there I can probably order a couple extra and give them to friends.

Throw it wherever, because neither are going to hit 20 by Saturday at this rate.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Looks like we got 2 more orders. If we get close but don't make it, I can throw in an extra order for a few more and give them to friends for Christmas.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Spergin Morlock posted:

Looks like we got 2 more orders. If we get close but don't make it, I can throw in an extra order for a few more and give them to friends for Christmas.

yeah comes down to it, post again and I'll pick up another toque if need be

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

We've gotten 3 more toque orders today, up to 12.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
chrismbo presents?? piss themed artifacts! getcha head warmers and let us all have a merry time

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
think i'll order two!

edit: i'm gonna be that guy who didn't read instructions and didn't put a shipping address in the comments. i just sent an email with a shipping address and the email address begins with the letter r

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 05:58 on Nov 22, 2018

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I bought the baseball cap on a previous order and it is a very high quality item that I haven't regretted buying for even a moment.

rating: :ck5:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Ordered.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

cap order 20 right here :toot:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Is tomorrow the last day or is it like, 12:01am it closes? Either way I can pick up two more toques for gift purposes if there's three other goons worth of orders to put us over the top

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I'm also willing to pick up one or two extra toques if needed

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

It closes at 12:01AM. I'm going to kick both out until Sunday at 11:59PM to help us close the toque gap. I'm picking up another now. Updated the OP with the new dates as well.

Neon Beige
Nov 24, 2018

Grabbed a few caps as gifts. I'll check the toque count sunday. I can always find new places to stash them in case of emergency.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Righto goons we got 17 toques on order and I'm two of them already, how many others we got waiting in the wings? I CAN put up for two more to make all our dreams come true (glueeee) but I'd prefer to only do one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i just placed an order for two more toques. only one more of those needed at this point.