Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Spergin Morlock posted:

i got both of the toques I ordered :shrug:

not only did i get my two toques, i had OP ship one to Canada eh and it showed up there as well

just like the tape, hats are real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gunshow Poophole posted:

not only did i get my two toques, i had OP ship one to Canada eh and it showed up there as well

just like the tape, hats are real

I also had a third one delivered to Wendell_T_Stamps in exchange for an Isiah Whitlock Jr bobblehead. He got his as well.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Dude is salty because it took a little while to ship his hat for something I do in my free time.

Anyhow, some exciting piss related news. I was thinking about ditching this whole thing, but I'm going to do a bulk order of the hats (no toques as of yet). There'll be a site you can order through and get shipping within 24 hours. Should have everything ready by the 1st, and I'll start a new thread at that time.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Piss Tape hats going BIG TIME

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Figured with today's events I'd update this thread. Next round of hats will be here on the 8th. Site will go live then, with orders shipping out the next day.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Got two complements on my hat today at the grocer with my Mum. One of the complements was from a lady with two small children. :3 :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

jesus christ the zipper on my pants broke and my weiner was just flopping around

luckily everyone was at lunch