Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog
I'm one of those idiots who thinks political postcards actually work a tiny bit, and the Postcards For Virginia campaign has offered up multiple candidates to write for. In addition to my own research, I was hoping some locals could let me know which campaigns could use a little boost:

Rachel Levy for HD55
Martha Mugler for VA91
Paul Siker for HD33
Katie Sponsler for HD66
Debra Gardner for HD27
Jennifer Kitchen for HD25
Blakely Lockhart for HD56
Finale Norton for HD100
Briana Sewell for VA51

Thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

Quorum posted:

VA-66, a narrowly-blue district in the Richmond suburbs, is probably the easiest flip on the list; it hasn't voted for a Republican in a statewide or federal election since before 2013. It's also the district of former Speaker and failed gubernatorial candidate Kirk Cox, so I'm really hoping to see him lose his seat.

I just took 300 names/addresses for Katie Sponsler, thanks! I may bug you again when I finish these for another round, based on how the campaigns are going.

The mail date is September, y'all have 2 months of early voting! WOW!

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

So...how is VA doing? Anyone reading the tea leaves? Is there a campaign that would do better with a little more cash? I'm happy to donate to a few more small, important races and any advice on candidates to consider is much apprecited. NJ and PA as well.