Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Star Man posted:

I'm a thirty-three year old loser in central Wyoming that lives at home. Do I dare run for the state congress? My opponents will be a Republican that never campaigns and a libertarian candidate I graduated high school with that campaigned like hell in 2018 and barely lost. The filing deadline is 29 May and a $25 application fee. I probably won't have to fight through a primary.

Did you register in the end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ballz posted:

Polls close at 7 pm EST. Expect results to begin trickling in afterward. It’ll probably take several hours (maybe overnight) before the big three races are called since they’re expected to be so close.

Will there be an exit poll released around the times the polls close?