Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

EdithUpwards posted:

Michael Shanks isn't doing so well since Stargate.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

The Reddit was inside you all along.

gross!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

wow the tone in this thread has gone a bit negative since it was stickied

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

if you watch videos critiquing those kind of folks youtube for some reason keeps assuming you want to start watching their actual content

I'm certain money is being paid to promote videos that Youtube doesn't mark as such. They fly under the radar compared to Facebook, but they're just as bad

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

vanya is good. never met in person, but i know its true

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

what would happen if like every person with student debt simultaneously refused to make any further payments

a bunch of people would suddenly no longer be able to access their transcripts or have copies sent out

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

mexican food in latvia

lol wtf is English sauce?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ArfJason posted:

This forum and its fyad lite are the worst goddamn poo poo on the planet

I've been listening to Jamiroquai since the other day. Thanks for that.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ArfJason posted:

hes so good and i missed his show when he came to buenos aires. If he comes back I'll be sure to go.

He really is. I've had 'Cosmic Girl' stuck in my head for the last 2 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sinnlos posted:

A very smart boy named Ben Shapiro: "All humans are apes when you think about it"

:yooge: the greatest