Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
tankies who are also tanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
volkerball got probated for whining to the admins for not probating his posting enemies

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
full hoxhaism now

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
one and a half fine birds

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

Is there a leftube/breadtube/whatever stupid name thread somewhere.

I wanna talk about hbomberguy's receding hairline.

the right-wing social media grifter thread in cspam spends a lot of time talking (positively) about their outspoken critics like hbomberguy

admittedly, it's cspam

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
:justpost:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
who is dickeye

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
it's sometimes very difficult to keep track of people through namechanges

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Volkerball posted:

yeah dickeye sounds like a cop

:ironicat:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
the venezuela thread is real bad

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

Anyway since VB isn’t around to get extremely fuckin’ mad about CSPAM tankies, have a cat.

this is some high-quality content

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
the venezuela thread has a bunch of tankies who aren't wrong when they point out that US intervention is almost guaranteed to be a poison pill but can't not be weird gross creeps about it

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

exmarx posted:

nice whataboutism

people who post bad are much less bad than people who post evil but goddamn there are a lot of people who post bad

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

this terrifies my cat

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Volkerball posted:

It says more about ya'll. I'm a snowflake liberal in the real world lol.

this is really not helping your case

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
canada has a mud-based economy

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

speaking of, what new shame my fellow countrymen have bestowed upon you

it is often muddy there because of melting snow

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

sorry, asked the wrong canadian. anyways, sounds like business as usual then

i'm not canadian fwiw

Randler posted:

I assume that Canada is mostly a power metal country but instead of singing about vikings and fantasy novels their lyrics are all about hockey related brawls and riots.

it is a vaster plain than you can possibly imagine covered with snow, dotted with somehow impossibly more boring cities

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
rip baloogan

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
only six months of the year

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Volkerball posted:

It's hilarious driving through there because there's a whole bunch of Indian reservations all throughout the mountains and as far as I'm concerned those guys get to wake up every morning to the most incredible views in North America and it's like drat, Indians in the US got dumped in fuckin Oklahoma.

lucky duckies

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

I came to work and found out that I’m not training anymore and am alone. I don’t think I’m 100% ready to do night shift correctly lol send help.

unless what you do is something that can gently caress up and hurt people, it will never ever matter because nobody is going to complain about the night shift people for fear of being reassigned to night shift to fix it

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

exmarx posted:

has any body used the you tube movies service? is it good??

if you mean the movie VODs, it's fairly expensive for VODs and has no particularly appealing qualities beyond being a part of the youtube ecosystem and thus working with the youtube apps and such that still get current patches

if you're talking about something else idk

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

exmarx posted:

i want to watch the piano (1993) and you tube movies has it

if you don't already have a VOD site you prefer that has it, no real reason not to go for it.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
you could never convince me to live in the desert

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
https://twitter.com/healthuntodeath/status/1098876137512595457

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
ME thread's saying it'd be a lot more escalation beyond what happened to be a real threat fwiw

not that that's any call to stop drinking, if you're so inclined

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
ryan reynolds is

Some Horrible Existing IP But You're Going To See This Anyway

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I'm sorry are you calling Pokemon horrible

detective pikachu is a bad game, albeit one dressed up by a very good localization team

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

The Muppets On PCP posted:

A sympathetic audience is everything: it is the difference between experiencing a moment of profound and terrifying conviction of the presence of real diabolical power, and a bunch of drunk frat boys laughing at guys in Halloween costumes and raccoon makeup.

one of this dude's band mates goes by Desekrator

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
it was a good run, avs. see you on the next account.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Randler posted:

I won't repost that picture of Trump's rear end in tight short shorts. But only because I know everybody has seen it and now won't forget it for about an hour or so. :)

post that poo poo, I dunno what you're talking about

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
all birds are the same animal.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
pissbaby got back

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

fyallm posted:

I saw the 2020 Democratic Primary talk, is there a thread for any Republicans that might challenge Trump?

Same thread I guess? That one guy who already announced against Trump got mentioned there some.

It's not like there's so much to say about them that it needs its own thread.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

fyallm posted:

Why not? Is it just assumed that noone will be able to take the nomination from Trump?

well, that, plus the fact that nobody who might even have a shot would blow their wad here anyway

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Volkerball posted:

I don't think a sitting president has ever had that happen to them.

there's franklin pierce but that's well before the creation of the primary system

also a few other guys in the 19th century, before the modern primary system, but none of them had properly won a presidential election

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

pangstrom posted:

"Captain Marvel" sounds very made up to me. I know all superheroes are made up but I mean that name seems like it would be on a Chinese knock-off toy or superhero spoof TV show or something.

her name used to be Ms. Marvel which was kinda progressive at the time but has aged like milk

(which is true of lots of things about the character)

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

avshalemon posted:

i got this far before being overwhelmed by ennui

this is an OP avs

if you want to say more later that's why it's a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
IN 👏 THIS 👏 HOUSE 👏 WE 👏 KNOW 👏 ERNEST 👏 IS 👏 A 👏 COP