Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

in eastern europe, the dignity and human rights of prisoners are sacrosanct

oleg sentsov gained 12 kg and is writing prose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1060213035074183169

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://fat.gfycat.com/HonorableThankfulHeron.webm

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lightning Knight posted:

Because unlike exmarx, I am a professional poster.

who are your favourite thread posters

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

enraged_camel posted:

im not trapped here with you, you are trapped here with me

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall poo poo fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ginsburg hospitalised :ohdear:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

R. Mute posted:

i have absolutely zero power here, but: no, you can't use those.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

fake news

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lightning Knight posted:

brb writing a NYT opinion piece about how actually the poor have it easy and it is rich politicians in DC who have to worry about somebody being mean to them in a restaurant who really have it bad.

ill be the wsj explained that you can’t be poor if you have a fridge and eat avocado toasts

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Who is Stan lee

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Nothing of value was lost then, but I’m not surprised Twitter is all thoughts and prayers about him

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

"I'm going to get up this morning and pretend that I don't know who a pop culture icon is and poo poo on people who admired him to a forum full of strangers who literally don't care about me at all" I said, before proceeding to Have A Normal One

he doesn’t sound latvian so i dont think he has any relation to popular culture here

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

One of the people who made Marvel Comics into an actual company, one of the most important people in the history of the industry, co-creator of basically every big superhero created in the 60s

Eat some poo poo

ah, should’ve just said that it’s the inventor of fascist comics books for adults

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

who's the most famous latvian protagonist?

jury is split between lāčplēsis and potato

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lightning Knight posted:

Real adults are joyless curmudgeons who hate fun and laughter, you can't be an adult and like things, only killjoys need apply for adulthood.

you can enjoy modern art, like videogames, just fine

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

exmarx posted:

he also got outed during #metoo, but it got explained away by him being senile

was he allegedly born senile?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

I remember when The Uncanny X-Men was touted as "the best-selling comic book in the world" way back when, and it had a monthly circulation of about 400 000 world-wide. Years later I found out Aku Ankka had a circulation of about 420 000 at that time. loving Guinness :arghfist::finland:

HAKKONEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

it certainly is in norway, at least

do you guys have hardon for Donald Duck same as sweden?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

WoodrowSkillson posted:

There is no moral media

what about avs posting

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

avs is the most immoral person i know

you surely dropped a t there

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

Currently snowing like its loving January outside. At least 15cm over the last 3 hours with another 15-20 on the way overnight from some slow moving streamers coming of the nearby bay.

Going to be so many accidents on the highways tomorrow since no one will have snow tires on yet and everyone will be driving like idiots.

Do you not have regulations about mandatory winter tires from mid-Autumn to late spring?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

Quebec is the only province with mandatory snow tires. I would like it if my province did it but I dont trust our current provincial government to implement it in a way that doesnt gently caress over the poorer people of the province.

quebec...good?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

French, not Anglo.

but their stop signs say arret :colbert:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lurdiak posted:

That's like that Kevin Smith tweet but for politics.

dark souls of political commentary

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's not said often enough that malcolm gladwell might be one of the dumbest people on earth

so is he from the british or the american government

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Muppets On PCP posted:

technically canadian

he's a marketing guy for pretty much every evil industry on earth outside of the us and uk governments

At least he is polite, I guess

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

yep, trains were always late in germany too

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

you could ostensibly say that germans are very efficient at smoking in public, however

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

The German I worked with was pretty inefficient but he was also born in Latvia, sooooooo

that’s called a latvian and there’s nothing surprising in it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

anyways, how is your road to building space communism through brexit going, tess

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

S

Party Plane Jones posted:

If either of you two post about each other again I'm giving you a week and whoever reports you posting gets a free av change out of it. Put each other on ignore and stop making GBS threads up D&D chat thread.

:patriot:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

going to grab some hot coffee

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

til that latvia *actually* has 420 firemen

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1064596881605623808

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

what's a venatti

stormy daniels’s lawyer

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mBqm8uO4Cg

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

exmarx posted:

got a beard trimmer today, look at the absolute state of this

man man man man men

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

that looks like pidgeon with head stuck in a piece of blue tarp

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Sendung thoughts and prayers to the UK, give us JRM, the man who will deliever the no-deal brexit the people want.

Well find out by 8pm englando