Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volkerball posted:

in eastern europe, the dignity and human rights of prisoners are sacrosanct

someone been jamming that last lamb of god album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
is there a sous vide version?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the website for the organization planning tomorrows protests has crashed, i'm guessing from the surge in traffic

can't wait to see what totally cool signs they'll have

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
going by the recent lepers colony entries lk is top 3 d&d mod material already

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

sudo rm -rf posted:

i looked up the belgian navy on wikipedia

same here

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

V. Illych L. posted:

the loving f-35 makes me genuinely angry every time i think of it

not sure what's funnier that or the next round of aircraft carriers that would instantly become floating coffins in a real conflict and the dang things don't even work

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The 2018 midterm elections resulted in Democrats retaking control of the House and Michigan legalizing recreational weed, among other things — but residents of one Georgia county were more concerned with faux-Egyptian pillars and gigantic menus: A gated country club community outside of Atlanta sought to secede from its city because the residents claim they wanted to land a Cheesecake Factory.

The measure put to a vote in Henry County would have de-annexed approximately half of the city of Stockbridge, forming a new town called Eagle’s Landing. It failed to pass, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports, with 3,473 votes for and 4,545 against.

The attempted secession came shortly after Stockbridge elected a black mayor and an all-black city council, CityLab notes. The controversial plan would have seized swaths of prime real estate as well as the wealthiest taxpayers from Stockbridge, “leaving behind a smaller, mostly African American population with fewer resources to pay for Stockbridge city services.”

The folks behind the secession movement say it wasn’t racism fueling the charge, but rather, the desire for fancier chain restaurants. “I serve on the Henry County zoning board and so I kept seeing all of these places like Bojangles, Waffle Houses, dollar stores, and all this going up in our county,” Vikki Consiglio, the chair of the Committee for the City of Eagle’s Landing, told CityLab. “And I was like, why can’t we get a Cheesecake Factory, or a P.F. Chang’s or a Houston’s? We have areas that have high incomes, so what’s the deal?”

Consiglio claims the Cheesecake Factory won’t open in Stockbridge because the median household income — which in Stockbridge is approximately $55,000, versus the numerous six-figure-income households that reside in Eagle’s Landing — is too low. (The Cheesecake Factory would neither confirm nor deny that, and does not share its site-selection data.)

Since Election Day failed to make Eagle’s Landing residents’ dreams of a whiter, wealthier town come true, it seems they’ll have to continue dining at the country club for now.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the rare hypercolor sea slug

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lightning Knight posted:

Stan Lee died. :smith:

meh they'll bring him back a few issues later

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
fat cop leaving subway, thermos of soda in hand

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
oh hell yeah tcm's playing all the billy jack movies in order

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

it's not said often enough that malcolm gladwell might be one of the dumbest people on earth

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

so is he from the british or the american government

technically canadian

he's a marketing guy for pretty much every evil industry on earth outside of the us and uk governments

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the paradigm shift posted:

they bullied a few african colonies until they got taken away after ww1

gojm was being sarcastic

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

Having had to co-operate with German industry for a few years now I really have no idea where the myth about German efficiency comes from. Everything they touch becomes a hot mess. Germanization is the new word for the opposite of harmonization here.

is that where you put mark harmon in charge of everything

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the end result of german manufacturing and such is often very high quality.

they did design an efficient method for falsifying diesel emissions data

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
if some bozo at like ford or chrysler was in charge of that, the ecu would've caught fire and exploded after about 20 power cycles

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

R. Mute posted:

i loving love danny devito

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volkerball posted:

marg bar khamenei

but marge, it works on any ayatollah!

-vb

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Randler posted:

Is cinnamon really considered "hot" in 'murica?

in the parts settled by germans, yeah

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
brb gonna start my arson career in latvia

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
trump's at his best when he's disrespecting the troops

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm still amazed that the entire evangelical movement, the religious right, went for Trump and are therefore hypocrites.

the evangelical movement and in particular the religious right are a front for white supremacy of course they're gonna go for the overtly white supremacist candidate

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

also didn't bob jones and oral roberts and a shitload of those other wingnut religious college start off as whites only, with evangelicals really swinging to the GOP after they were forced to stop barring blacks out

basically. the heritage foundation was formed in the wake of roe to take advantage of the bob jones desegregation ruling by pushing abortion as the new big uniting issue for white conservative christians in order to get them to vote for more tax cuts for the wealthy and gutting regulations on businesses

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
posting in the gunthread should be an instaban

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

It's in general super dumb and gross that you can spout off nonsense and be fine as long as you're polite about it

you realize this is d&d you're talking about

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
rip vb

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1065025775227801600

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volkerball posted:

Has there been some statistical aberration re: forest fires in recent years that's attributable to climate change or something?

yeah basically melting arctic ice is causing a shift in prevailing winds offshore pushing more dry air inland which increases the severity and frequency of wildfires

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
alice's restaurant is an abe simpson story turned into a lovely song

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
nope it sucks and the only good thing to come from the bullshit 60s counterculture was billy jack

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
you don't have a comb and a pair of scissors?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
watch one too many five finger death punch videos and it's like getting put on the mailing list for budk catalogs, vb

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volkerball posted:

i don't like five finger death punch.

they were created in the evil scientist yakub's lab to cater specifically to your aesthetic

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
their music is somehow stealing valor

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the musical version of an off-brand affliction shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016