Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

The Reddit was inside you all along.

Im pretty offended by the implications of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

People that tall typically develop lots of health issues and spend the end of their lives in agonizing physical pain. :smith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

V. Illych L. posted:

the loving f-35 makes me genuinely angry every time i think of it

You dont find it amusing that they tried to sell planes that cant fly in cold weather to Canada, Norway and the Netherlands?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Wait Belgium stayed in the F-35 program?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

avshalemon posted:

These works have the potential to:
 Disturb or release any contaminated materials on the site;
 Disturb any rear end material; and,
 Mobilise sediments leading to increased erosion at the site.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

this morning i woke up to find out someone committed a mass shooting in my region, and that one of my coworkers knew someone there

then as i drove in to la to protest in support of the mueller investigation i noticed everything was on fire

now arriving back home i find things are even more on fire. what an absolutely lovely day

Hasnt California had basically negative rain in the last month? My family down there is kind of concerned since right now is typically very very wet where they live (Rancho Cucamonga).

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Tiny cow hiding in the bushes.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

gojm be safe your entire state looks like its being swallowed into some kind of horrifying flaming hellzone.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The new combined USPol/Trump thread is the most toxic thing on this forum and I think your country might be hosed.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Horseshoe theory posted:

Don't worry - you'll be joining us soon enough. :getin:

Yeah but we still have 4-6 years before that happens and Im going to get my jabs in now before Prime Minister Maxime Bernier takes that away from me.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ford is going to top out at the provincial level. No one on either coast would support a fat ignorant slob from Ontario. They would want their own fat ignorant slob instead (see: Kenney, Jason).

But a racist frenchman? Much easier for the assholes of this country to get behind.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

My blistering take is that thunderdome was pointless when cspam existed and the Trump thread was bad because there was no push back and smashing them together is good as gently caress

Smashing them together just forced more people to read oocc posts. Why do you hate America?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

you can enjoy modern art, like videogames, just fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1roy4o4tqQM

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

pangstrom posted:

Donald Duck is reliving Christmas morning until his grasping kids learn the true meaning of ripping off Groundhog Day
Donald Duck is starving to death with Goofy and Mickey during the dust bowl
Donald Duck is duck season rabbit season duck season rabbit season rabbit season duck season

That was Daffy Duck.

Donald Duck is the one that doesnt give a gently caress because his uncle is Scrooge McDuck.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Currently snowing like its loving January outside. At least 15cm over the last 3 hours with another 15-20 on the way overnight from some slow moving streamers coming of the nearby bay.

Going to be so many accidents on the highways tomorrow since no one will have snow tires on yet and everyone will be driving like idiots.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Do you not have regulations about mandatory winter tires from mid-Autumn to late spring?

Quebec is the only province with mandatory snow tires. I would like it if my province did it but I dont trust our current provincial government to implement it in a way that doesnt gently caress over the poorer people of the province.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

You know the Olympics are in trouble if even Calgary doesnt want them.

IOC is going to be stuck relying on just a handful of dictatorships to bleed for money.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

gently caress you mother nature send this snow to California since they could actually use it I dont want another 15cm. :cry:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Snow is not a friend, it is the enemy.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/W2fx9i6.gifv

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Volkerball posted:

speaking of, the 350z with bald summer tires in an illinois snowstorm did work today. that traction control poo poo is magic.

Theres ~30cm (1 foot) of snow on the ground after 3 straight days of it making GBS threads snow on us. Its only mid-November. Practically no one at all had snow tires ready this early in the season. Hundreds of accidents already and theres still more snow on the way.

I really wish I could turn on a few million fans and just redirect it down to California at this point.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The worst part is the salt. Our roads end up with more salt than the Dead Sea by the end of January and that poo poo eats your vehicle like you wouldnt believe.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Homura and Sickle posted:

kinda glad i dont live right next to ontario anymore

Still better than living in Ohio.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

hey vb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8f5RgwY8CI

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

incredible flesh posted:

the only person i've ever "met" who's at all prepared for the year 2018 is nutranurse

You mean 2019 right?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Suck my cold Canadian rear end polar vortex. :argh:

e: https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...m=.485e87346473

Furnaceface fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 22, 2018

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

no one cares about boston

If youre looking for an argument you wont get it from me. :v:

Its still an extremely rare and unusual event for this time of year. Also expect dozens of Republican nincompoops to run out to be interviewed and proclaim "If global warming then why is it so cold? :smug:" without reading the other part of that article where it says that, you know, everywhere else on the planet is above normal for this time of year.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

It's 19 in upstate NY

We sure as poo poo ain't above normal

NY is included in the purple zone of frozen death.

the paradigm shift posted:

hate to tell you but the president already did

Of course.

Of loving course.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Do Americans still stab, punch and trample each other for the privilege of buying stuff on Black Friday?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I asked about Ohio in one of the US threads once and the responses I got were depressing as hell. Apparently outside of Columbus the state is nothing but conservative white boomers that thrive on voting republican to gently caress over the minorities and youth and continually drive them out of the state entirely.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

incredible flesh posted:

there are heaps of kids in this neighbourhood so we bought all this candy expecting a big halloween and then we got exactly two trick-or-treaters so

You made Vanya eat all that candy didnt you?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Muppets On PCP posted:

they were created in the evil scientist yakub's lab to cater specifically to your aesthetic

I know this is a joke but Im convinced its not that far from the truth. Like it wasnt bad enough the original formula gave us Papa Roach and Godsmack, there was still room for more evil.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Horseshoe theory posted:

Spontaneously combusion, a bizarre gardening accident or choking on (someone else's) vomit? :thunk:

I am angry that Im old enough to get this reference.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Volkerball posted:

they haven't lost the ability to look their parents in the eye at least.

Depends how advanced their CTE is.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Also you're basically never going to eliminate people wanting to see who would win in a fight

Either in terms of the fighters or actusl spectators

Then at least make it worth our time. Celebrity Death Match only real. Jake Tapper vs Tucker Carlson.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

You dont need to be hit in the head or draw blood to suffer repeated concussions.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yeah I didn't say they weren't, but thanks for chiming in with this

Do you have literally any ideas other than shaming people

Pretty sure he likes nature and thinks we need to save the climate (possibly by shaming people).

Also loves the ocean, even if he prefers the wrong one.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

trump probably should have pardoned cohen

As long as were looking at take backs, maybe you shouldnt have elected Trump.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

incredible flesh posted:

the holy quail

OK this made me laugh. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

A sickness is sweeping through my family, friends and workplace. I fear I will not be able to escape it.