Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

everything from trump flipping his poo poo at simple questions to banning acosta for not sitting down and meekly handing over his mic when ordered has just been :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

People that tall typically develop lots of health issues and spend the end of their lives in agonizing physical pain. :smith:

life is pain friend, at least he will be able to laugh at your bald spot

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

avshalemon posted:

i don't like it

yeah but the drat place has been dead a while and although I'm not sure I remember lightning knight they seem to be trying so eh I'll give it a chance

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

paragon1 posted:

They're rude.

I think you'll find it's leftist mobs threatening to throw pipe bombs at tucker carlsons wife while ripping his door off the hinges using their canes are the real rude ones

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

oh yeah I forgot about the guy who called his daughter a whore at a country club. when even the country club isn't safe for a republican mouthpiece anymore

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

not sure how to process mooyashi getting sober

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Serious adults only read books about grain and engine repair

don't forget milhist

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Lightning Knight posted:

Yes that means you can’t post the Beto sex tweet.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

exmarx posted:

this nyt facebook exposé rules

yeah and the obamabois connection is just the cherry on top

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

germany never had colonies randler

they bullied a few african colonies until they got taken away after ww1

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

The Muppets On PCP posted:

gojm was being sarcastic

probably I figured at worst he probably just meant they didn't have any western colonies and I can't remember if they had one in South America or were just claiming it for a little while

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Lightning Knight posted:

I’m fairly sure (though someone correct me if I’m wrong) that BENGAHZI 2 uses female pronouns.

they're a bit more nb about it and I doubt really care, but I'm always willing to agree with pointing out vb being non inclusive

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

blood isn't a spice

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the fact that roberts has been shifted to a moderate justice demonstrates how far we've fallen into hellworld

I feel it makes more sense when put in the overall context of Roberts and by extension the heritage foundation really banking on that independent judiciary bullshit even when they know it's bullshit

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

If youre looking for an argument you wont get it from me. :v:

Its still an extremely rare and unusual event for this time of year. Also expect dozens of Republican nincompoops to run out to be interviewed and proclaim "If global warming then why is it so cold? :smug:" without reading the other part of that article where it says that, you know, everywhere else on the planet is above normal for this time of year.

hate to tell you but the president already did

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

not seeing any marijuana

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

it's not like any of us are any good at slotting vb into somewhere on the political spectrum makes sense the algorithm would be confused too

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2018/11/two-more-women-accuse-neil-degrasse-tyson-of-sexual-misconduct/

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

vb how heavily invested in the dinar would you say you are?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

have you tweeted please rv at the Iraqi government y/n

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Well bad news, you moved from a field with less conservatives to a field with way more conservatives

vs

are you mad he called techbros conservatives because I'm not seeing a point to this post otherwise

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Mustached Demon posted:

Privileged white people are trash.

if that was all he didn't have to defend techs honor with his unsourced pie charts

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

gojm youve been unusually pessismistic lately and I worry that your new job is giving you sadbrains

rural living will do that

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

use a second pot

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Shifty Nipples posted:

Yes but with all the shootings we've had I initially assumed something tragic happened and as they remained at half mast I got confused.

my work forgot and put the flag back up after like a week but a couple of days later it came back down and I was confused af until I did some googling

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lol retirement fund where the gently caress would that money come from

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Volkerball posted:

From an employer match on your 401k

which they roll over into an IRA and whoops there it all goes in the market

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

christ is it not legal yet there? get your poo poo together ny

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

you weren't going to take the excuse anyways and would have just gotten others sick

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

actually that's the quality of the ingredients

proper nihon grown rice

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I was more commenting on their hangups about imported rice that I remember reading about in the before times when I had the energy to try and follow japanese politics

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1084496805344280576

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

no, it’s not. there was some sports team at White House and since the government is still shut down the buffoon in chief had no better idea than to order 500 dollars worth of chain fast food , because surely no catering firms exist in dc

now it's $1k worth of food and he definitely paid for it he's said so several times now

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

so finally a no confidence against may

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/1087412997067280384
https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/1087414453178716161
https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/1087419702291369984

rev barber is the best

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ArfJason posted:

This forum and its fyad lite are the worst goddamn poo poo on the planet

I hear Idiocracy is a documentary

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ArfJason posted:

Not really a surprise, given whats going on with the world.

still pretty funny how you got so mad at cspam you went chain probing people for old fyad posts

lmao that's the level of chill I expect though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Majorian posted:

It's like that old parable about heaven and hell - if you have good opinions, it's cool. If you have bad opinions, it's bad.

didn't even read this post I just hate being reminded you aren't permad