Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

No I don't mean "warrior specced in defense" I mean 60-ton armoured vehicles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm here to stuff the ballot box for Nagi .

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Nagi is the one for me!

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Elan

Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
Rule number one, don't get me killed.
Surprise vote for Nagi in the last heat!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Nagi out of nowhere!

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
I actually really like the scene here with Griff. It's a nice contrast to a lot of Tear's dialogue - instead of being in control, she's speechless. Instead of being prideful, she's having some of her worst shames exposed in front of her friend(?).
And then, while she's unable to defend herself, Recette says "None of that matters, she's my friend, gently caress off." It's nice.

Plus, I just like Griff in general. It's hard to tell how much of what he says is him being a demon, him being an activist, or him being overly dramatic.

the update posted:

Illegally forced you to work as a child laborer to pay off a debt you weren’t legally responsible for under threat of taking away a home she probably couldn’t legally seize?
in the context of this scene, I don't think it's entirely fair?
This conversation kinda implies that one of the reasons Tear follows the orders of Terme Finance so rigidly is because she's been raised to believe that "Making trouble for humans" (ie: not doing her job) would lead to some serious punishment, either from her human employers, or from parts of the fae government not happy with one of their "diplomats" painting them in a bad light. It also makes the ending where Tear quits her job at Terme to stay with Recette, even if she's too prideful to admit that's what she's doing, much more poignant. :shobon:

the update posted:

Has anybody actually played Chantelise?
I did! I never finished it, because the fishing/secret items requirements were getting a little annoying, but I enjoyed what I played. I like that "sometimes people get cursed and turned into faeries" is a thing that routinely happens in this world. I've been meaning to play it again at some point, and it's one of the games that I'd probably want to do an LP of on here, if I ever had enough time.

The Devil Herself posted:

You. :argh:
(while terrible from a gameplay perspective, I actually like her alot as a character. She's funny, especially when she gets pissed off.)

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I did play Chantelise. I don't think I 100%'ed it, but at least the main story over. It's very much worth playing if you like this universe.

E: 27 hours on my Chantelise save. Missing 12 of the 46 species of fish to catch. Did find all the hidden treasures.

nielsm fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jun 17, 2019

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

The Lone Badger posted:

No I don't mean "warrior specced in defense" I mean 60-ton armoured vehicles.

Those dungeons would be a lot quicker to get through if Charme was rolling in a modern Main Battle Tank with Chobham Armour.

Euria, on the other hand, is a dick.

Arcomage
Nov 10, 2012
I did miss one thing in the adventurer writeup - Caillou's weedy and useless melee attack can actually be charged up! If you hold the button for a few seconds (which freezes him in place), you can get him to shoot a tiny fireball that does halfway decent damage at long range and recovers his SP the same way his basic attack does. Very useful for clearing out random monsters from a safe distance, though having to stand still to charge it makes him even slower to play than usual.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Blaziken386 posted:

I actually really like the scene here with Griff. It's a nice contrast to a lot of Tear's dialogue - instead of being in control, she's speechless. Instead of being prideful, she's having some of her worst shames exposed in front of her friend(?).
And then, while she's unable to defend herself, Recette says "None of that matters, she's my friend, gently caress off." It's nice.

Plus, I just like Griff in general. It's hard to tell how much of what he says is him being a demon, him being an activist, or him being overly dramatic.
in the context of this scene, I don't think it's entirely fair?
This conversation kinda implies that one of the reasons Tear follows the orders of Terme Finance so rigidly is because she's been raised to believe that "Making trouble for humans" (ie: not doing her job) would lead to some serious punishment, either from her human employers, or from parts of the fae government not happy with one of their "diplomats" painting them in a bad light. It also makes the ending where Tear quits her job at Terme to stay with Recette, even if she's too prideful to admit that's what she's doing, much more poignant. :shobon:

The scene really highlights that Recette is probably the only person in the world that personally cares about Tear. It's not that hard to understand why she does - Recette's life has measurably improved since she turned up, despite the circumstances. She's doing stuff with her days, meeting new friends, eating meals regularly, even if they're plain. And Tear has stuck around to help her pay off the debt rather than just left her to solve it on her own.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

A bit of an odd question, but while we're talking other games AND fey-folk-as-dicks, is there a game where you play or control actual fairies? I don't mean something like Glittermitten Grove, but where you play as the rear end in a top hat race of assholes who steal babies from cribs, curse people who cross you, and just all-in-all are the tiny race of magically-powered assholes that fairies and their kin truely are?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Randalor posted:

A bit of an odd question, but while we're talking other games AND fey-folk-as-dicks, is there a game where you play or control actual fairies? I don't mean something like Glittermitten Grove, but where you play as the rear end in a top hat race of assholes who steal babies from cribs, curse people who cross you, and just all-in-all are the tiny race of magically-powered assholes that fairies and their kin truely are?

There's a tabletop RPG called Costume Fairy Adventures, where you are scored on how much mischief and mess you can cause.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Randalor posted:

The sandbox gameplay in Elona+ permits that sort of thing for any character you create, but you can be a little fairy who does those sorts of horrible things, including eating said babies.

I finished the super dungeon in Chantelise. That is something I am never doing again.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jun 17, 2019

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Doesn't look like our favorite elf has a shot, so I'll change my vote from Tielle to Nagi.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.
Ah yes....euria

<VaderNOOOOOO.gif enter here>

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Why are these teenagers not at home studying their Latin vocabulary?

Randalor posted:

You can also play as kobolds instead of fairies.
Kobolds ate my baby: You have to find/steal food, preferably babies, for King Torg (All Hail King Torg!). One problem: you are one of the easiest creatures to kill on the planet. Also, you yourself are pretty hungry...

Pennfalath fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jun 17, 2019

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"I, Recette Lemongrass, will punch you right in the dick. For friendship"

Dumb question that may have already been answered. But while adventure cards carry over, do all the sweet swords and knives you have sold them come along for the ride? Or is it back to pot lid shields and old tire irons for them as you reap the benefits of time travel? :v:

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Section Z posted:

"I, Recette Lemongrass, will punch you right in the dick. For friendship"

Dumb question that may have already been answered. But while adventure cards carry over, do all the sweet swords and knives you have sold them come along for the ride? Or is it back to pot lid shields and old tire irons for them as you reap the benefits of time travel? :v:
They carry over. It's easier to list what doesn't, really. Money, shop size, you lose dungeon-clearing access to any adventurers you don't have true cards for until they come back in the story, and anything still in a vending machine though you keep the vending machine. It's the reason that the power gaming strat is to buy up as much inventory as possible before looping back either by NG+ or game over - you won't keep the money but do keep the inventory.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Section Z posted:

"I, Recette Lemongrass, will order louie to punch you right in the dick. For friendship"

Complications posted:

They carry over. It's easier to list what doesn't, really. Money, shop size, you lose dungeon-clearing access to any adventurers you don't have true cards for until they come back in the story, and anything still in a vending machine though you keep the vending machine. It's the reason that the power gaming strat is to buy up as much inventory as possible before looping back either by NG+ or game over - you won't keep the money but do keep the inventory.
I thought shop size stayed the same? I don't remember getting kicked back down to a small shop, but maybe it doesn't in the bad end?

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Blaziken386 posted:

I thought shop size stayed the same? I don't remember getting kicked back down to a small shop, but maybe it doesn't in the bad end?
Nope, you lose your store size. Since you're liable to get out of it after maybe one day of sales if you started with inventory it's not too memorable.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.

Blaziken386 posted:

but since you keep inventory and merchant level, it's not hard to get your shop size back.

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
BEAR WITNESS

THE CHAINBREAKER HAS RISEN

BEAR WITNESS AND DESPAIR

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Still repping my man Elan.

Also gently caress aura.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

LaserShark posted:

BEAR WITNESS

THE CHAINBREAKER HAS RISEN

BEAR WITNESS AND DESPAIR

Meh, she's not that bad. She should be jailed on general principles, but from a gameplay perspective she's merely horribly annoying, just don't get swindled by the obvious scammer.
Her worst sin is that, if I recall correctly, she's the only source to a couple items and good luck getting her RNG to collaborate if you want a full list.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I haven't actually voted yet, so I'll vote for Tielle.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Pennfalath posted:

You can also play as kobolds instead of fairies.
Kobolds ate my baby: You have to find/steal food, preferably babies, for King Torg (All Hail King Torg!). One problem: you are one of the easiest creatures to kill on the planet. Also, you yourself are pretty hungry...

I have that game. It's hilarious. Also, chickens are the most dangerous thing in existance to kobolds.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Tielle. I like archers.

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013
Oh man, I'm late to the party but I'm so glad to see an LP that knows how this game actually works. They should completely redo the tutorial and include just/near pin and customer loyalty and throw haggling out the window.

It's been too long now (though I am reinstalling as we speak), but I'm pretty sure I gave each character a fair shake. Don't remember much about Elan, so that'll be the vote.

Ironically, I actually ended up designing my store for Euria. In fact, I would reload if she somehow she didn't show up.

I was going for the 100%, which, while I got bored and didn't end up doing, was greatly helped by actually leveling Euria so she brings in unique treasure. The endless mode sadly doesn't feature a Scrooge McDuck style money vault to swim in, so there's no point to all your pix except to spend it on Euria, and food for the dungeons.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Tielle to tie it up again. Just need three Elan votes for the 3-way tie.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

AJ_Impy posted:

Just need three Elan votes for the 3-way tie.

You've convinced me!

Elan

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

biosterous posted:

You've convinced me!

Elan

Hot dad Elan please

Valth001
Jul 20, 2014

Elan

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Tielle because I never used her in my playthrough

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Voting for drunk, lazy, layabout Elan, because goddamn what a terrible decker he is, omae

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Voting Nagi since polearms are cool and I can relate to being stupidly mildly directionally-challenged.

Truthkeeper
Nov 29, 2010

Friends don't let friends borrow on credit.
Nothing Ever Ends

Day 36

Well, I guess it’s about that time.

G’morning, Tear!

Well. Today is the final collection day.

Yep! I remembered this time! Really!

Hm. If I close my eyes, I can practically see our weeks of hard work stretching out before me.

“Our hard work”? What exactly have you done this month other than give bad tutorials and follow around adventurers?

A lot sure has happened, huh? Our hard work here, our adventures… it’s been a heck of a month!

Well then. For one final day, work as hard as you possibly can, regardless of how difficult the task before us may seem. And do not get lazy if you believe you are ready, yes?

I won’t. Let’s get to work!

Good advice. I actually totally have choked at the last second before, by buying expensive items people bring in in the last time segment of the day and finding myself just under the amount for the final payment.

The last payment is 500,000 pix. I’m sitting on 1.1 million. The goal is not to make any more today, but to exchange 600,000 into items to take with me into NG+. As I’ve mentioned before, you can’t take your money, but most other stuff does transfer.

The price of sweets has increased
The price of metal things has normalized
Beware of theft while in the market!

Ideally, you want a broad category like metal things or armor to be depressed on the last day so you can pick up a bunch of big sellers on the cheap. No such luck this time.

Of course, there’s a few last cutscenes to knock out as well. I don’t think you can see every scene in a standard length game even if you do nothing but wander around town all day every day.

Oh, hello! Yes, I was just looking for some ingredients for lunch. There’s such a selection though… I can’t make up my mind!

Why on earth would you buy food in the market when you could go to that fine establishment Recettear? It’s such a high-end store the owner doesn’t even bother to open some days!

It’s kinda amazing, isn’t it? You can turn one thing into a lot of dishes, or a lot of things into one dish… It’s sorta like magic, the way cooking changes stuff!

I guess Recette knows a lot about varied cooking on a very limited budget, given her experience collecting edible plants from the town square.

I never thought about it that way! Oh, you’re adorable! Hmm, speaking of culinary magic… Have you ever heard of the “legendary chef”?

Is that the same thing as the Ultimate Chef?

Legndary whozit?

Apparently there’s a chef who takes the worst ingredients and turns them into food that can delight anyone!

I think she just summed up French fine dining in a nutshell. Goose liver, fish eggs? Where’s the goose, where’s the fish?

You know, things like… “Slime liver salad”! “Skeleton bone souffle”! “Volcano crab cakes”! Things like that.

Definitely a French chef.

That’s amazing… I guess?... I have to wonder if it’s actually edible though…

That’s what rich people eat, the garbage parts of the food.

Hi there, Louie!

You are actually in the chapel. I am struck dumb.

Well that’s an unfair thing to say. You don’t know Louie well enough to be commenting on how pious he may or may not be, and you only go there when I feel like it.

Well even I gotta be a little faithful every now and then.

As I said, struck dumb.

I’m surprised, too!

Yeah, I was praying to Heaven to provide me with lunch.

Dammit Louie, how much did you let Euria sucker you out of?

Somehow… I feel as though that is not the main purpose of a chapel.

Uh, you think so?...

Depends on how close the unnamed Pensee religion is supposed to be to Christianity.

Oh, hi Tielle!

Hi Recette…

Tielle, are you okay? You don’t look so good.

I… just ate Mt. Sweet’s Demon Parfait in under 30 minutes…

Elf vs. Food, coming to your anachronistic fantasy anime Not!France TV soon.

Even a hungry Louie couldn’t eat all that so fast!

It was really tough…

But it was so, so good! And since I beat the challenge, it was free!

Where did you even FIT all that inside that little body of yours?

Hey, you know how it is! You can always find room for yummy sweets!

Yeah, but…

Alright, so what’s next…

I guess she’s making good progress on her dessert map.

Since I needed to spend some money, I loaded up on the shop décor items I haven’t bought yet. But not the expensive checkered wallpaper, I’m not so rich that I can shell out that much for wallpaper yet. Much later, high-value wallpapers and flooring become good items to stock in vending machines and to keep around for certain item booms.

I never actually used any rings this playthrough, so I never got around to talking about them. Rings are an equippable accessory, though they have no stats so adventurers will never equip them themselves even if you get them to buy one. Instead, they provide useful passive buffs, such as automatically healing you to full when you hit 0HP, refilling your SP over time, curing status afflictions, and detecting traps. They all have a chance to break every time they activate, so it’s good to bring multiples, and of course it’s one less slot you can dedicate to a piece of gear that increases your stats.

Heeey, what’s wrong?

I dropped my hairpin. It’s reeeal important too…

Aww, don’t cry, I’ll help you find it.

You will?

Yeah! Just leave it to me! Despite how she may look, Tear’s a master of finding things!

Pardon?

She can get into every nook and cranny and find anything!

Really, I see how it is.

Sweet, sweet karmic justice.

Thank you so much!

Yeah! Thank you again, nice ladies!

Mmph…

Wow Tear, you’re black as coal.

Why did it have to be in a drain of all places…

Why did going into a drain turn you black?

Hey, you did great! And we can use you to warm the store now!

After opening for one segment, and then spending the last one shopping again, it’s time to end the day. I’m only losing 60pix, that’s not bad at all.

The last payment is in. Recette is freed from the yoke of Tear’s tyranny. Tearanny?

Congratulations, Recette. With this payment, your father’s loan has been repaid in full.

I see…

You have worked very hard, Recette. Well done.

So… it’s all over, right? The payments and the weirdness ‘n stuff. It’s kinda unreal, somehow. Like, it’s over? How’s that possible?

Indeed. May I… have a moment? Could we step outside perhaps?

Sure!

It does! I like the city at night like this, looking down from the hill.

Only five weeks have passed since I arrived here… Quite a bit has happened despite the short amount of time.

I’ll say! I never thought I’d have to open an item shop to help pay off one of Papa’s bad loans!

“One of Papa’s bad loans”? Are there others? Are more fairies going to come to press Recette into servitude in various fields?

When I arrived here I expected… No, I deserved… nothing but your scorn and hatred. And yet, you always trusted me, from the day we met to this very moment, without questioning me once.

I’ve given Tear an incredible amount of poo poo over the course of this LP, and I’m gonna keep doing it, but I admit I like this scene a lot.

I do not understand it, even now. How are you capable of such casual trust? How can you be so ceaselessly positive about things?

Did Tear’s classes on humans not explain to her what “children” are? Those traits she’s so shocked about pretty much describe most kids.

Um… Well, um, I dunno if I really understand the question… But… to tell you the truth? When you told me I had to open an item store to pay off the debt? All I could think was “That sounds like a lot of fun!” I met people I never coulda dreamed of meeting when I was alone.

“I got to meet a real demon and he threatened me and stuff!”

I got to run a shop, I went on adventures…

There’s nothing here checking what you actually did, so she still says all this if you met nobody, never adventured, and never even opened the shop.

I got to experience so many things I never thought I’d see!

“I got to see a grown-rear end man beat a young elf to within an inch of her life because I told him to!”

It was exciting just waking up in the morning, wondering what’d happen! And more important than anything… I got to meet you Tear. I’m happier about that than I am about anything else!

If Recette wasn’t, you know, a loving child, this would be such strong shipping bait we’d still be seeing fanfic about it to this day. Thankfully, that never happened, and if I’m wrong, please don’t tell me.

…M-merde… you say such embarrassing things so casually…

Ehehe! Aww, I didn’t mean to make you blush, Tear.

N-not at all… I am… I’m not…

I know some scary stuff happened too… But I’m glad I got to experience it all with you, Tear.

I… was happy to be there with you, Recette.

And that’s a wrap. Freeze frame, cue Roundabout.

Oh, sorry, this isn’t Jojo. Pan up to starry sky, cue ~Recettear~.

It’s still a damned catchy song.

But this must be a Marvel movie, because we’ve got a post-credits scene!

I have not. I did not arrive with all that much, so…

Oh, right…

Well then, I need to be going.

“I never bothered to inform Terme Finance of what was going on, so they’ve likely presumed that you killed me and are sending some armed thugs to seize your house as we speak.”

I know… thank you Tear. Thank you so much!

“I hope you never had any other ambitions, because this is all you’re allowed to do for the rest of your life.”

*Whimper*… Teeeeear!

It’s a sad moment, really. For all the poo poo I’ve given Tear, Recette loves her like a sister and doesn’t want her to go. She’d probably do anything to keep her friend with her.

Anything…

These are… ledgers. What are they?...

Eep! Uh, those, yeah. You see, uh-

Stock books, financial statements, profit reports, asset ledgers, accounts payable and receivable… These…

The gently caress did you have so many books for? You’re a small operation, keeping track of stock and P&L is all you need.

Ummm… T-Tear?...

M-e-r-d-e. I said it. Over. And over. And over. And over. “Make sure to keep these books straight.”

Again, I repeat, the gently caress were you doing the past five weeks Tear, if Recette was in charge of literally everything?

Recette…

Ehehehehehe… well, y’see, I was totally GONNA do them right. But why do today what you can do tomorrow, and then tomorrow, and… and, well, I ended up not doing them at all! Eheh… heh…

Most of it’s useless busy work anyway, but you really should have been keeping track of the basics. For all you know Tear’s been skimming your profits all month.

I do not have any use for excuses.

Aww, I’m sorry…

Well! We need to go back, take inventory, and make sure nobody is plundering our accounts from under our noses. Come on!

Uh… Tear? What d’you-

Yes, well, it is perfectly clear that if I leave you here alone, you would end up crushed like an insect the moment I leave. I intend to keep you working just as hard, mind you!

The hell you are. You work for me now, fairy. Another pawn upon Recettear’s mighty chessboard.

You’re going to… Okay… okay! Yeah! Let’s go back!

So, the moral here is either that Recette got exactly what she wanted by being lazy and not doing her work properly, or else my theory that she’s secretly an evil mastermind has more evidence. You decide!

Louie is now sworn to the will of Recettear!

Next to be indoctrinated to the cause of CAPITALISM, the people have chosen Elan by the narrowest of margins!

But first… Alouette. You remember Recette’s rival, clearly one of the most important characters in the game?

Yeah, I often forget about her too.

Well, I suppose SOME congratulations are in order. Still, I would expect any common proletarian to have the wholly basic skills needed to get this far. And now… for part two! “The Elegant, Graceful Tale of Alouette!”

I suppose being staunch capitalists means we’re not allowed to advocate for eating the rich, huh?

Shyeah, like EGS is interested in making THAT happen.

WH-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Calm down, missy. Y’don’t need to get this worked up over it. More importantly, please do this explanation right, just this once?

I don’t see why I, of all people, have to…

I agree, why does it have to be Alouette and not a character I like? Should be Griff, interspersing his tutorial with racist rants.

Look here, “Mistress”…

Fine, fine, if I must. Well then, without further ado… Allow me to explain “post-game content”!

Or we could not, since I already explained it. To recap, this save just turned into Endless Mode, which will allow me to keep playing with no more debt to pay off, and allows access to postgame dungeons. I can also use this save to start a New Game+, starting from the beginning with all my items, developed adventurers and customers, and most other stuff besides my money, or Survival, which is NG+ but continues indefinitely with increasingly scaling payments.

You can only gain true cards from NG/NG+. and I have to finish more content there before unlocking the Endless Mode only dungeons anyway, and so it’s time to go back. Back to the past.

NEXT TIME: This is where we came in

Truthkeeper fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Jun 29, 2019

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Recette has clearly gotten her hand on some forbidden dark magic that allows her to erase everyone's memories of her and her shop, allowing her to liquidate all of her assets and launder them into her overseas stock and investment accounts so she can maintain the goodwill and free business being a small independent "upstart" affords her while keeping any prying eyes, Terme Finance or otherwise, directed away from her growing portfolio.

Naturally, she'll have to keep up the facade of paying off what is now a sham loan to keep Terme and Tear from getting suspicious. Fortunately, those conveniently "blank" ledgers Tear keeps finding will provide the perfect cover for Recettear's suspicious lack of a paper trail.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
My guess is Recette didn't have the money for ink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen

Truthkeeper posted:

Even a hungry Louie couldn’t eat all that so fast!

And he'd know.