Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

And this is where the Capitalism comes in. The Recettear Corporation provides the funding (capital) required to explore dungeons, and in return they take everything found in the dungeon. The adventurer gets a flat salary, and the excess value they produce goes entirely to the capitalist. Who isn't even risking their life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Xander77 posted:

Goddamit, you can just loan adventurers gear as you head into the dungeon? This could have saved me so much frustration (back in 2010).

Yes, but their old gear now takes up slots in your bag.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

It's just investing in a tool to reap greater returns later, man.

Returns.... later?

That's pinko talk, young man!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Presumably you either get another fairy to assemble them, or you create them by Fusing a couple of apparently completely unrelated ingredients to suddenly have a finished product.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Randalor posted:

I'll vote for Tielle again and hope that Truthkeeper isn't paying close attention. What's more capitalist than stuffing the ballot box for your chosen candidate?

Forcing your workers to vote for your chosen candidate or be thrown out onto the street to starve.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Charme that goes on tanks

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

No I don't mean "warrior specced in defense" I mean 60-ton armoured vehicles.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I haven't actually voted yet, so I'll vote for Tielle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Tenebrais posted:

Sprite comics are fine in principle, they just had an even lower bar for entry than regular webcomics since you don't really need to be capable of art at all to do them, so the ratio of crap ones is even higher than normal.

The good sprite comics usually use custom sprites, and may have complete artwork (as pixel-art)